• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

i'll /in too!! as long as everyone is ok w my participation prob being on the smaller end bc of job (i'm off weekend tho and tmrw)

signups to play are now closed. replacements and observers are still welcomed and encouraged to sign up. game starting at 6PM EST today.

ALSO: if you can no longer play now, please tell me asap as I have no replacements and would need to change the setup beforehand.

Last edited:
Also saying this before roles go out, I work 6 days a weeks (Off tomorrow) 7am-3pm EST and I sometimes nap after work so please keep that in mind. I can easily lurk and read when I'm at work but I'll need to wait until I'm home to post. Probably will be most active around 4pm-8pm

Also saying this before roles go out, I work 6 days a weeks (Off tomorrow) 7am-3pm EST and I sometimes nap after work so please keep that in mind. I can easily lurk and read when I'm at work but I'll need to wait until I'm home to post. Probably will be most active around 4pm-8pm

wow you're probably scum already then

and I'm scum for scum reading you

i can post and check during normal hours 8am-5pm EST. I will say that wednesday night I will be traveling and so if stuff is ending i may not be around

Day One

CTNrPeh.jpg

Summer fun has just begun! After Damniel brought up the great idea of renting a beach house for the weekend, they all began to pack. Excited to get some sun, the gang was finally ready to depart. Exhausted after the long trip, everyone immediately went to bed when they arrived.

The next morning Damniel was found brutally murdered in the pool. who killed him and why? It seems like summer has taken a dark turn...

Day One has started and will end in 48 hours on July 25th 6PM EST.

Last edited:
Mafia is lit again!!!! Everyone come play! RQS is incoming

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is designed to give each player some information on each other. ITs some basic questions and to just get the ball rolling as far as conversation. Some people look deep into it, some people find them annoying. I think its necessary given there is a bunch of new people and we've been in such a drought recently.

1. Preferred pronoun/ Nicknames?

2.Time zone/ schedule... are there times you are never around

3. Mafia playing experience? whether on here or other forums

4. How do you deal with stress and/or being questioned?

5. Do you prefer to play as a mafia or town?

6. (optional) who is on the mafia team?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. He/Him and I go by Toads a lot too

2. EST - I work your typical 8-5, but I check throughout the day. I will be gone wednesday night, but I don't see any other time confections at the moment.

3. I've played several games on these forums and played mafia IRL. I'm very experienced and been mentors at certain points too.

4. I tend to find holes in people's logics and look at people's motives. Just because certain trends have happened in other games or mafia overall, doesn't mean I am going to follow them.

5. I make a very convincing mafia, and I enjoy the team aspect of it. Town makes me frustrated when no one believes me.

6. Waffles you dirty scum

1. He/him, call me Rod or Rodney

2. I am on Central Time, I am on and off throughout the day

3. I've only played here on the forums once. I've played several times in person and I often play Town of Salem.

4. It really varies, I don't have a definite answer to that.

5. Either one, I don't really care.

1. She/Her & you can call me Jay!

2. Eastern~ I have a random schedule- but I usually pop in about almost every hour of the day since I do nothing but watch youtube all day lol

3. I've played a bit of mafia and I kinda suck- but recently I played with a group of friends and won as the mafia for the first time :D

4. i can answer questions, but i feel like the way i word things sometimes makes me shady

5. Town because i feel less stressed out LOOL

All player links have been set up. Click on a player's name in the OP to see all their posts in this game.

Also I sent roles through either Discord or here. If there are any problems/questions feel free to PM here or on discord Damniel#3600

Last edited:
1. Preferred pronoun/ Nicknames? Jacob, He/him

2.Time zone/ schedule... are there times you are never around EST time, Definitely not around after midnight

3. Mafia playing experience? whether on here or other forums Probably 35-40 games on TBT

4. How do you deal with stress and/or being questioned? I always clam up without a doubt, but I'm very emotional IRL and for those who know how I am on Discord, it shows

5. Do you prefer to play as a mafia or town? Town definitely but if there is third party role then that. I hate having either team rely on me because my win rate here is literally like 10%

6. (optional) who is on the mafia team? I trust NOBODY

MAFIAAA IS ALIVE AGAIN

Waffles/unravel - she/her
Singapore time
7.8/10 too much memes

I will deal my stress by cooling myself off... Think straight and speak logically. No more none sense

Town cuz im damn rusty af by now

toads you dirty scum :rolleyes:

1. she/her, dedenne, ded , dede etc

2. bst, i'll be around most of the day since im on summer holiday now but i'll be asleep from around 6pm est to 2am est which is very convenient ( i hope i did the conversions right)
3. played quite a few games here
4. hOnestly idek i just dont post
5. town. me as mafia is just asking for a disaster.

she/they, kate

est, and i'm starting my new job in a few days but idk my schedule yet

i played in like 2 games but i died rly early

hiding and not posting lol

mafia is really fun

your mum

1. Preferred pronoun/nicknames?
She/her and Chele.
2. Timezone/schedule... are there times you are never around?
My timezone is GMT +12, and this makes it immensely arduous to actually play and talk when people are around. I do have college so I am active during the evening to night, but night for me = around 3-6am for you Americans (vast majority). I spend a bit more time being functional on the thread during weekends, though.
3. Mafia playing experience? Whether on here or other forums.
I played a lot of Town of Salem, a trivial bit of Epicmafia, too much IRL Mafia and played like 4-5 games on this forum.
I stay defiant to my own ideas and reasons. I answer all questions truthfully and take my time with it. Afterall, if somebody does question me too heavily, I could sus them back for tunneling. :rolleyes: But overall, I am submissive and straight-forward with what I say.
I assuredly love to play as Mafia, but that's only under the circumstance that I have a scummate or more people with me. That way, we could all propose different ideas, devise a plan and most likely win. : )
6. Who is on the mafia team?
Probably somebody that I can't read or haven't played with before, such as Kate, Rod, Jay or Kirbyz (nice to meet you all though <3).
Just kidding, it's Jacob.
:cool:

GOOD MORNING fellow angels

1. Preferred pronoun/ Nicknames? she/ her, mog

2.Time zone/ schedule... are there times you are never around gmt, i won't be around during the day (i work 8-6)

3. Mafia playing experience? whether on here or other forums i've played quite a few games on here now!!! defo no pro but not a beginner either

4. How do you deal with stress and/or being questioned? defensive and cry, i say i'm working on it every game but essentially i'm a big baby

5. Do you prefer to play as a mafia or town? town 100%

6. (optional) who is on the mafia team? well my heart says jacob and my brain says jacob LOL jk idk at this point sry

No one is scum. Easy game, case closed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Radical and Kirbyz haven't checked in... they are scum, easy lynch

Back