A Million Dollars, BUT

100% yea.

You get a million dollars but you have to begin every sentence with "I'm not racist, but..."

That's already how it be, so yeah.

A million dollars but there's a 30% chance that you just die.

I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but you have to “holler” at a million people in life until you get to a million.

Nah. Would take too long.

You get a million dollars but every dollar you spend is eventually sent to a psychotic dictator.

probably, i could just spend some of the money to help get him put in jail i suppose.

a million dollars, but you will steadily start to lose the money over time. (a certain amount of money would be gone after every couple of days)

I would still get money to spend. Only if it continued detoriating the money afterwards I might not accept.

You get a million dollars but if you don't spend it all or get rid of it within a week one of your organs will completely fail.

Not taking that. I'm notorious for not spending money for long periods of time. :p

A million dollars, but every time you're in a car, it can only go into reverse.

Public transport. You only said cars, not buses or trains. So I accept.

You get a million dollars but every time you sleep you get terrifying hallucinations at night until the money is all spent.

i'm taking that.

1mil but 3 quaters have to go to your worst enemy, or else you'll get pushed in a pig farm and the pigs will eat you.

Pigs will do that. And yeah I'm my own worst enemy so I'll take that money

Million dollars BUT, every 10,000 dollars you spend you become a witness to a horrible crime

I have no idea what you're trying to abbreviate with "PS" and if its pennies I already did that one. I won't accept.

You get a million dollars but it comes in one of 3 chests which one has a million dollars, one has nothing, and one has a highly contagious virus that kills within one week. You have to open one and only one for a chance to receive the money.

Last edited:
Sure, I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but the person you’ve been married to for a long time cheats on you.

Well it's highly unlikely that I'll ever be married so I won't have to worry about that anyways. So yes.

A million dollars, but every one of your favorite game series makes a crappy game from then on.

I got ninja's so I'll plead the fifth.

You get a million dollars but every time you go down the stairs you have to hop.

Last edited:
I’ll take it.

A million dollars, but you lose it all in the lottery and don’t win anything.

Well then I just don't get money, so no.

You get a million dollars but your ideas are never accepted anymore.

not accepting, not worth it in a job thats constantly about ideas

million dollars, but no food tastes like it suppose to (strawberries taste like chicken, chicken tastes like strawberries, etc.)

I wouldn't take it, since I love food so much!

A million dollars, but everything you watch on TV or at the movie theater must be played in a different language and you can't get English subtitles. If English is not your first language, or you speak multiple languages, it will always be in one you don't know.

Back