9 min Japanese trailer - ENGLISH SUBTITLES! :D

This is looking almost exactly like MySims Kingdom where you just get pre-built items and make a house/whatever as long as they meet specific requirements, except Animal Crossing and less puzzles.

i used to be skeptical about this game, but now... WOWZA............ I wanna buy it huhuhu.... but.. I doubt my parents would let me upgrade to the new 3ds since I just bought my XL last year T__T (and yeah you can buy the card reader thing but still.... it would be better to just upgrade right... sighhhh)

This looks pretty fun, but according to Amazon's description of the game it only comes with 1 card not 3. Either Amazon is wrong or the person who subbed it is wrong and from other posts about the subs I'm going to say Amazon is right.

This looks pretty fun, but according to Amazon's description of the game it only comes with 1 card not 3. Either Amazon is wrong or the person who subbed it is wrong and from other posts about the subs I'm going to say Amazon is right.

Yes, the game bundle comes with one card (isabelle maybe?? or random card??), the japanese packs come in packs of 3 however/english ones in packs of 6

yes, the subtitles are wrong for that too, it only comes with one card. again, I don't know how you can get this wrong, it shows a picture of one card, and very clearly, has the text written that says "amiibo card, 1 piece"

Yes, the game bundle comes with one card (isabelle maybe?? or random card??), the japanese packs come in packs of 3 however/english ones in packs of 6

yes, the subtitles are wrong for that too, it only comes with one card. again, I don't know how you can get this wrong, it shows a picture of one card, and very clearly, has the text written that says "amiibo card, 1 piece"

Thanks guys. That's what I was thinking, but I hadn't seen anyone else post anything specifically about that part(if they had I may have overlooked it), so I thought I'd make a post.

I'm really excited for this game as the show more and more of it! I wasn't really happy with it at first but as more and more infor comes out i just cant help but get more excited! I'm really hoping it's not too much and its a pay to play type of deal but knowing nintendo I doubt it ugh

Nice. The beginning makes it sound like you can have your own house, but, I don't know.

I might be too late to reply this but actually the subtitle got a bit wrong at the beginning :( she actually said "instead of making your own home, you have the chance to make villagers' houses! Therefore, unlike the traditional Animal Crossing, it has much more freedom and it's a more fun way to design houses!" hope this can help :)

edit: oops I just realized someone already pointed this out hehe :') but yeah, the translation got a bit weird throughout the whole video, maybe the person did it in a rush? regardless, im still really excited for this game!! finally theres no more awkward space between the sofa and the coffee table.

Last edited:
anyway

i hope those cool new furniture, the rugs, the ceiling furniture, etc etc
would be added to the new (main) AC game, whenever that would be eheheh

because they all look great as heckle

i hope those cool new furniture, the rugs, the ceiling furniture, etc etc
would be added to the new (main) AC game, whenever that would be eheheh
would be cool if some are added to new leaf as dlc. but i imagine won't happen...

Last edited:
Yay subtitles, this looks pretty good.

At first glance I was fairly skeptical about this game. However, after hearing more information I'm totally pumped.

It will be so fun to interact with the villagers in a new way- giving them jobs, watching them do daily activities, and sitting back to relax with them while decorating their houses beautifully! Lottie looks so cute as well! ^_^

I hope I'll be able to play with you guys!

This game looks like so much fun. But I worry that after I've decorated all the hotels, schools, doctors offices, and all that that I'm going to get pretty bored and stop playing. I know there's still not much info out on it now, but I hope maybe there's a little more to the game than what was just in the video.

I'm still going to buy the game though, no doubt.

This game looks like so much fun. But I worry that after I've decorated all the hotels, schools, doctors offices, and all that that I'm going to get pretty bored and stop playing. I know there's still not much info out on it now, but I hope maybe there's a little more to the game than what was just in the video.

I'm still going to buy the game though, no doubt.

From what I understood, you can select the exterior of the building and then decide to build whatever you want in it. So it could be a flower shop, hotel, restaurant, etc. You're not limited by pre-set locations for certain buildings.

From what I understood, you can select the exterior of the building and then decide to build whatever you want in it. So it could be a flower shop, hotel, restaurant, etc. You're not limited by pre-set locations for certain buildings.

I understand that, but I'm guessing there's a set number of buildings. And once all the buildings are done, I feel like I'll just get bored after that. I don't see myself going back and redoing every building over and over, but I guess that would just be my own problem.

Oh, didn't saw it yet. I've to say it looks really good to me. The artwork is stunning and now I've a more clear image of how the game is going to look, well it kind of appeals to me. Of course a lot of options from ACNL aren't in this game but they've a bunch of new options and after all it's almost a totally different game from ACNL. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it whenever it will come out or they'll have to come up with a lot of bad news.

This trailer makes it look better than before but I am still confused about 2 things.

1. If you design a house, how long does the villager stay? Can you make them leave or stay as you wish? If you don't want them in your town at all, could you deny their request - or mess up the house so they leave... what happens if you don't make a house they like? I hope it doesn't force you to "keep trying" until they're satisfied. I want there to be funny reactions if you make them a terrible house. :cool:

2. There must be more to it than just designing houses. Even if there was just a little area for you to fish or plant fruit trees. That would help prevent it from being monotonous. That and events, and some other shops where you could buy and sell things.

This trailer makes it look better than before but I am still confused about 2 things.

1. If you design a house, how long does the villager stay? Can you make them leave or stay as you wish? If you don't want them in your town at all, could you deny their request - or mess up the house so they leave... what happens if you don't make a house they like? I hope it doesn't force you to "keep trying" until they're satisfied. I want there to be funny reactions if you make them a terrible house. :cool:

2. There must be more to it than just designing houses. Even if there was just a little area for you to fish or plant fruit trees. That would help prevent it from being monotonous. That and events, and some other shops where you could buy and sell things.

1. I believe the villager will stay forever unless you dismiss them. They do apparently requestion changes/house expansions however. You can deny requests as the options were shown in the treehouse video.

2. Don't expect this to be a main series game, it's a spinoff. I can safely say there will be no fishing or anything like that. You design houses, schools, hospitals and other public buildings like that. If you find decorating houses boring and monotonous, then you might not find this game very fun as that seems to be the core gameplay.

Back