• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

:'(

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
"LittleBigPlanet 2 is a crazy dream, a dream to allow players to make whatever kind of game they want, but also to play though a great adventure of drama and excitement, power-ups, and cinematics. But like all of the most ambitious ideas, it can be a considerable challenge to turn these dreams in to fun games. We

Well *censored.2.0*. This sucks, and now I have to explain this to my brother who pre-ordered it. he's going to be pissed. (Not that I'm not disappointed, but he absolutely loved LBP.)

maybe I should buy GOTY edition of the first, after all..
heh.

sucks, but at least they aren't just producing a bunch of nothing, and trying to perfect the game.

Whenever something like this happens, a part of me dies. On the other hand, I'd much rather play a polished game later than a half completed game earlier.

Just like portal 2 well at least portal 2 and Lbp won't suck as much as they could of sucked.

Wait......That sounded like i hated them but eh im to lazy to rephrase it

*censored.3.0**censored.3.0**censored.3.0**censored.3.0*

Oh well. ;-; Gives me more time to spend with my other games... I guess.

Zombie said:
That's fine by me, January is NOT that long away, it's the end of September now...
it isn't that far away.. but it isn't necessarily holiday season, either :/

it may just be 2 months, but it's a very crucial 2 months. but yeah, it isn't that big of a wait, especially if it's to perfect/greaten the game.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Sucks mang. : /

PS3 = LBP2
Wii = SSBB
360 = ?
halo, or GoW. inb4 missing a lot of games.

and ps3 has uncharted, as well.

and wii had mario kart wii, i guess? or metroid prime 3. :/ eh.

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

PS3 = LBP2
Wii = SSBB
360 = ?

Nnonon popular exclusive games that were delayed. 360 has yet to have one I think. (not saying 360isamazinglol!1 <_<)

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

PS3 = LBP2
Wii = SSBB
360 = ?

Nnonon popular exclusive games that were delayed. 360 has yet to have one I think. (not saying 360isamazinglol!1 <_<)
ah. delayed games.

never mind then.

was bioshock delayed? it's no longer a microsoft-exclusive.. but it was at release. even though it still had PC availability..

Back