• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

3 Months in, Share your hours logged!

I turn airplane mode on when im restocking flowers so its about half of what it really is. 530 hours or more.

Around 560. I've been stuck at home bc of quarantine and have nothing else to do lol. I'm slowing down my play time a bit which is good because I need to get back to real life lol

460 hours as of today. I got the game on March 25th. Man, I thought I had a lot until I looked through this thread. Respect.

y'all numbers are wild. I've been playing since launch for about an hour or two a day and I have 95 hours total

i'm at 525 hours! i played for such long hours when it first came out, but i've been playing less recently just because i've gotten more busy.

495 at the moment! But I only recently started trading items and stuff, which is probably gonna me rake in a bit more.

I recently added my BFF as a friend and... I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda upset when I first saw she had me beat 😂
(but I've also been playing other games and she seems to be 100% focused on ACNH!)

I'm at 665hrs and I also took a month off the game and recently started at the beginning of June for the new bugs and fish.

305 hours! I've had it since release, but I guess I don't play as much as I thought!

I have about 400 hours. I don’t have that much free time or else I’d like to play the game all day every day.

I've got like 380 hrs... and thats with only 2mos of playing I think so I wonder if I shouldn't even be posting this here, but I think I'll have around 500hrs when I hit the 3mos day!

465! Played a lot back then, but now I'm logging in like 1-2 hours a day now.

I just checked and I'm at 450 hours. Haven't really spent much time terraforming or designing my island since last month. If I did, I think I'm also probably at 600.

I'll update this in a bit with an actual number, but here are my averages:
March - 8:40 a day
April - 8:15 a day
May - 6:30 a day

Now, if it's an average over the entire month, then it works out to:
104 hours in March
247.5 hours in April
193.75 hours in May

That comes to 545 hours and 15 minutes. Seems low, honestly.

I've been playing since the day it came out, and I've managed to log 640+ hours. Granted, some of that was me idling, but still, pretty crazy for a game that came out 3 months ago.

Back