• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 1k TBT chibi *full* streaming

I'll update my original post, but I just wanted to let you know i got some art done of my 2nd mayor and i really like how the hair was done, so I would love if you could do it similarly :)

artbybunnee2.png

by bunnee

I'll stick it here just so you know. I'm updating my other post now

I'll update my original post, but I just wanted to let you know i got some art done of my 2nd mayor and i really like how the hair was done, so I would love if you could do it similarly :)

artbybunnee2.png

by bunnee

I'll stick it here just so you know. I'm updating my other post now

Yee ty for letting me know. Normally I'm not one for changing refs after something has been agreed on. I'll have to make a note of that on the first page too. It get's too confusing for me to keep up with everyone if they wish to change their refs. As I've yet to start on your picture however I will change it. Thank you for letting me know and very cute art! c:

Yee ty for letting me know. Normally I'm not one for changing refs after something has been agreed on. I'll have to make a note of that on the first page too. It get's too confusing for me to keep up with everyone if they wish to change their refs. As I've yet to start on your picture however I will change it. Thank you for letting me know and very cute art! c:

Ok, I definitely won't make a habit of it :) Thank you!

Back