11 year old film critic

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFC10MKH9w

Anyone seen this kid? Better yet, does anyone like him? Seriously, if I saw this kid in real life, I'd punch him square in the face. Inception a C? It didn't make sense??? Yeah kid, that's because you're 11 YEARS OLD.

Also gonna call him out on "great summer of action films" quote he said. This summer has NOT had had great action films outside of Inception. Knight and Day sucked, Salt sucked, A-Team sucked, Iron Man 2 sucked.... ugh.

It's called an opinion, stop being such an *censored.1.3* just because people don't agree with yours.

L Lawliet said:
It's called an opinion, stop being such an *censored.1.3* just because people don't agree with yours.
And that of an 11 year old, nonetheless.
And you'd punch him in the face? Yikes...

Greatest remark ever^

You know people have different opinions on things, right?

But, I do have to agree with you, this summers' movies weren't all that good.

David said:

Anyone seen this kid? Better yet, does anyone like him? Seriously, if I saw this kid in real life, I'd punch him square in the face. Inception a C? It didn't make sense??? Yeah kid, that's because you're 11 YEARS OLD.

Also gonna call him out on "great summer of action films" quote he said. This summer has NOT had had great action films outside of Inception. Knight and Day sucked, Salt sucked, A-Team sucked, Iron Man 2 sucked.... ugh.
You do know that most 11 year olds have different opinions than 17 year olds, right?

[Nook said:
,Aug 17 2010, 10:51:01 AM]
David said:

You do know that most 11 year olds have different opinions than 17 year olds, right?
Don't disagree with him, or he'll punch you in the face.

I cannot stand this kid's voice.

But this summer's movies were all that bad, I haven't seen too many of them so I'm not one to judge.

David said:
The creative elements that make a film good, ultimately outweigh anyones opinion.
No it doesn't.

David said:
The creative elements that make a film good, ultimately outweigh anyones opinion.
Good God, quit spewing that *censored.2.0* around. It doesn't matter if I combine all the most creative elements in the world into a single movie, if people don't like it, it's no good.

L Lawliet said:
David said:
No it doesn't.
Yes, they do. This is the exact same type of argument that Bul had with Tye the other day, about music. Sure, you can have an opinion, but if something doesn't have the creative elements in it that make it good, then it's ultimately not good.

[Nook said:
,Aug 17 2010, 11:22:58 AM]
L Lawliet said:
David said:
No it doesn't.
And it depends on whether you think it is creative or not, which is also an opinion.
It has nothing to do with opinions. The elements that make up a film can either be done well, or not done well.

It's funny that you let things an 11 year old kid says about film bother you.

I thought film was supposed to be fun.

Rawburt said:

It's just the fact that he's an 11 year old broadcasting an opinion about movies he doesn't even understand, both story wise, and how much work is put into them, on TV.

Rawburt said:

I agree.

And how does this affect you, anyway? It isn't a bad thing that he doesn't like it as much as you, and since you enjoyed the movie more than him, why does it matter to you that he doesn't like it?

@Post above me
Hm, you do have a point about him not understand some of the movies. But how much work is put into the movie doesn't make a movie good or bad, it's good or bad work that does. If you put a bunch of bad work into a movie, it will be bad, and if you put a bunch of good work into a movie, it will be good. For example, a movie maker puts a bunch of work on his movie, but it has a bunch of cliches and horrible acting, so it will be bad. Another movie maker puts a bunch of good work into his movie, which consists of interesting things that have been done in little or no previous movies and good acting, so it will be good.

However, the word "good" is an opinion word. I don't give a rat's ass to the rebuttal you give me, everyone that has taken 3rd Grade English knows any adjective describing something in a positive or negative matter is an opinionated word. Like food, "That Shrimp Piscatti wwas amazing!" Opinion. For, it may be disgusting to someone else. Just like movies. Inception may have been amazing to you, but to others, it may have been terrible. Don't go spouting off your opinions as indisputable facts because you value your opinions higher than anyone else's. You're turning into a version of Tye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back