• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

Wtf?? There is 0 reason why town would vote for themselves.. I can think of why a third party (fool) or mafia might to throw people off but ...????

Unless Chele is trying to reaction test off of people I would hope she unvotes herself before end of day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so I'm looking towards Kate or Kcato for lynch based off what little we have because

-Kate has gone silent, I tried pushing her but idk if she ever saw my response or has forgotten the game. Anyway she said she hides as mafia in her rqs so

-kcato for just saying "agree". Yes this isnt much but this thread is fairly quiet and a pro town player should at least be adding original thoughts or just a small opinion. I don't like the fact she was just trying to glide by and hope she will say more than "agree"

-idk where mog went

Unsure on Kirby because well idk if they know this game started and theyre more null to me than the other 3 because at least they have checked in and are aware.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so this day ends soon and I'm putting a vote in for kcato in about 2 hours since we have like 3 hours and a half left ...

i agree with kallie about kcato iirc thats all she's said and imo just saying agree doesnt really add anything. i'll wait until i place a lynch on someone

Who in this game do you think you can read the easiest?
Probably Dedenne. Most of the time her town play seems like the most normal to me, and her Mafia play is obvious.
Who in this game have you never played with?
I think I mentioned this in my RQ's. Kate, Rod, Jay and Kirbyz.
Who in this game would you fearkill based on their talent?
Toads because he sussed me one time for counting the votes and he was Mafia rip. In all seriousness though, I am actually afraid of what Toads can do, he slips under the radar for me almost all the time. No sus or anything by the way.
Are you going to unvote yourself?
Yes. I don't know who to vote for though.

Kate, Mog, Rod and Jay are all who I am unsure of. I am waiting for Kirbyz to be replaced. There can't be a way that they are purposely avoiding the thread to the extent that they haven't even answered the RQ's.

i think im going to vote kcato bc nothing much has happened, theyre the only one i have reasoning for and i dont want to get modkilled oof

PANIC MODE.
Jacob - Is a bit inactive but is understandable. At least he shares his opinions. He says that he wants to refer to meta for reading people as a last resort but this wouldn't help for the new players/players who haven't played in a while. He does want to get discussion going, so this is good.
Kate - She answered the RQ's then ran away. She did say that the way she deals with stress is by hiding and not posting, and Kallie did ask Kate about her thoughts (which are yet to be answered). However, I feel like this is inactivity rather than lurking, because nobody would really get stressed after being asked a simple question. (or at least I think so)
Toads - In all honesty, he hasn't posted that much but at least is contributing to discussion with useful thoughts.
Dedenne - As a scum, Dedenne is quiet and lurks a lot. She avoids questions and normally reacts badly to pressure. I haven't seen pressure being put on her yet but she seems passive at the moment.
Kirbyz - Only post is /in. Wouldn't think of them as a lynch candidate.
Kallie - It is simple to see that she is trying to push conversation, could be a town move. I can't really read Kallie, but based off of this rush now, I am going to assume that this is good on her behalf.
Jay - She answered RQ's, and also answered an activity question but then went away. The "agree" thing seems to be a push, but at the same time I don't really know how to react considering that she's new to Mafia and has little experience. Something else to consider is that she said that she would pop in about every hour of the day, however, she's made 3 posts (including RQs). I need clarification from her but for now, she is my #1 lynch candidate.
Waffles - Waffles seems to be playing normally too. She is posting substantially and is active. (for this game, that is.)
Mog - I understand that she is busy, but she answered RQ's and went off. I hope that she can hop back on and give insight on her opinions before EoD (which is in about 20 minutes so rip).
Rod - Only answered RQ's. Has played on the forums once, but I hope that he hasn't forgot about the game.

i think im going to vote kcato bc nothing much has happened, theyre the only one i have reasoning for and i dont want to get modkilled oof

Nor do I. I will vote her too.

Night One

bfL7snD.jpg

Flavor text placeholder. Will work on this when i get access to my laptop later tonight

kcatofaryis has been lynched. They were a Townie

Night One has started and will end in 24 hours on July 26th 6PM EST.

Last edited:
Never had time to get around to post, but good luck guys <3

sorry i kinda let y'all down :( if i join another game later in the year, i vow to do better

Last edited:
that bandwagon looks suspicious... kallie, dedenne, and chele one of them must be scum

To tell you the truth, I did indeed almost forget about this game...

Seems hypocritical for you to go on and vote for kirby..

that bandwagon looks suspicious... kallie, dedenne, and chele one of them must be scum

Yeah I suppose but at least we voted. I am more inclined to townread those 2 simply for putting themselves in the spotlight with me. What about all the others who stayed back and were content to do nothing? That day 1 was very lackluster. Where were you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already explained my reasoning for Kat. Dedenne and Chele can further their reasons I guess but I think I've made myself clear.

What I want answered instead is why everyone else said nothing. No votes. No lynch suggestions. At least Chele and Dedenne did something, everyone else provided little. I townread Chele for now, Dedenne I'm unsure about but she could have stayed back and done nothing and slide by. Chele I commend for pushing day 1 discussion.

The far more scummier thing was to NOT vote. I am more frustrated at this game for almost leaving it up to RNG to decide our lynch. Really?

Seems hypocritical for you to go on and vote for kirby..

Honestly, that wasn't why I voted for her. I honestly only voted for her because I didn't know who else to vote for and I thought voting would make people realize I remembered this game once and for all. (This got me lynched as a townie back in 2016, the only other time I played one of these on this site)

Honestly, that wasn't why I voted for her. I honestly only voted for her because I didn't know who else to vote for and I thought voting would make people realize I remembered this game once and for all. (This got me lynched as a townie back in 2016, the only other time I played one of these on this site)

images

Dude we're in 2019 let it go

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean like day 1 sucks so expected we lynched a wrong player

You have absolutely no right to say this. There was no activity and we didn't want to get a strike for not voting. At least we voted in the first place. You avoiding voting and then coming back to say "hey ya'll suspicious" when you haven't even voted yourself is not right. We are trying to get the conversation and discussion going here. Yes, the bandwagon was based off of miniscule reasoning. But no, this is definitely not a reason to sus us just based off of voting, because we actually contributed to the game.
(Sorry if that sounded rude, I promise I don't mean it in an offensive way). c:

This is too vague can you guys explain voting Cat?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything is kinda vague I just check the voting thread.
Kinda suspicious on chele cuz she voted herself then suddenly bandwagons Kallie's vote idk if I should be bother wid this or nada

You, too, have no right to comment on us vaguely voting Jay because you didn't vote for anybody in the first place.
I voted myself as a placeholder last night because I thought I was going to sleep through EoD. I did wake up way earlier than I expected and checked the thread and unvoted myself before I was set to be lynched. I did some thread discussion and reads and then came to the conclusion that it could be Jay. And no, I didn't bandwagon Kallie because I had my own reasoning to voting her. And off course us voting for anybody at that point was going to be vague. This is because it was only D1 and the thread had 68 posts, some people barely even contributed, we have an inactive in the game, and nothing big had really happened.

I don't really find this suspicious due to the fact that Mafia wouldn't want to get noticed amidst the voting chaos happening.
As for the actual point Rod, don't worry about the voting realization scenario, it no longer happens now.

I mean like day 1 sucks so expected we lynched a wrong player

I am assuming 'we' refers to Kallie, Dedenne and I. We're the only three that voted for Jay. I don't know why everybody else was just sitting on the sidelines and watching. What makes even less sense is the fact that when the lynch turned out wrong, people start to pounce on us like cats (<3) and say "YOU'RE WRONG SO SUS" even though they weren't there to vote and contribute to discussion. It is a bit suspicious to 1) not vote, even beforehand and 2) blame it on us in retrospect.
From this, nobody can put sus on us for just voting incorrectly, as we actually did something in the game.
I want everybody to explain why they didn't vote prior to EoD or why they weren't there for EoD.

Unsuccessful lynch, but we would just have to see what will happen during the night. It still saddens me that thread activity is so dead. Jacob, Kate, Kirbyz, and Mog haven't checked in after EoD. If any of them come back, I want to know their reason for their EoD absence and not voting. The voting deadline was legitimately stated in this thread and as soon as the game started in the voting thread. As well as that, I want some thoughts from them on what is happening at the moment.

As for me, I am perplexed by Waffles' deliberate jump to the vagueness of our lynch (this whole game has been vague) and Toads' irrational statement on how we're all sus since we voted. I don't want to judge now so I'm going to wait until more conversation happens. Have a nice day, everybody.

Back