• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Way too much blind trust there to just take with a grain of salt honestly. There's gotta be something here for Ghost to just go completely against logic and put his trust in Maple.

Ghostkid is def being very protective of Maple for whatever reason.

To answer dolby's earlier question, I think calamity is possibly bussing, but it also could be that Maple is scum and cal is not. In a vaccuum, I still think cal and maple are the scummiest rn

Theres a reason im def maple because the way he said "if you vote me town will lose"

Just some last minute thoughts before you guys kill me.

I really don't like Dolby's reasoning on why I should be lynched. I have serious doubts about Rune being SK, and the whole thing seems like a good way to get an easy mislynch.

Maybe my townplay has honestly been so bad as to make someone like Dolby think this as town (at this point I really wouldn't be surprised), but Dolby is definitely my most confident scumlean at the moment. From my perspective, he's been destroying town with a sledgehammer and some paper thin reasoning.

GG guys, I know I won't be able to turn this lynch around. Just thought I would give my opinion while I'm still alive.

But he said it so sincerely

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

bUt hE SaId iT sO sInCErELy

Just some last minute thoughts before you guys kill me.

I really don't like Dolby's reasoning on why I should be lynched. I have serious doubts about Rune being SK, and the whole thing seems like a good way to get an easy mislynch.

Maybe my townplay has honestly been so bad as to make someone like Dolby think this as town (at this point I really wouldn't be surprised), but Dolby is definitely my most confident scumlean at the moment. From my perspective, he's been destroying town with a sledgehammer and some paper thin reasoning.

GG guys, I know I won't be able to turn this lynch around. Just thought I would give my opinion while I'm still alive.

If this isnt sincere idk what is

If this isnt sincere idk what is

If Silver is scum you’ll be sticking out like a sore thumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I remain confident that Silver/Ghost is the team. Neither are teammed with Evan and the situation with Calamity being the counterwagon yesterday points well to Calamity being town, so again, pretty confident in the scummy 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

bUt hE SaId iT sO sInCErELy

Ok this reads bad

Your response isn’t a rebuttal but mocking his viewpoint

Well I'm pretty sure my time's up. Hope I at least die in a cool way. I don't want none of that "died peacefully in their sleep." That stuff is for pansies.

Well I'm pretty sure my time's up. Hope I at least die in a cool way. I don't want none of that "died peacefully in their sleep." That stuff is for pansies.

Ryu you know what to put in the flavor

- - - Post Merge - - -

Died peacefully in their sleep

If Silver is scum you?ll be sticking out like a sore thumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I remain confident that Silver/Ghost is the team. Neither are teammed with Evan and the situation with Calamity being the counterwagon yesterday points well to Calamity being town, so again, pretty confident in the scummy 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok this reads bad

Your response isn?t a rebuttal but mocking his viewpoint

And if he isnt

End of Day 3

MapleSilver's Role PM said:
03c5269c734f1b8fb5c4f613a69b2ad9.png

District 5 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)

Before you were picked as a tribute for the Hunger Games, you were an apprentice at the Panem Power Generation plant.
It’s too bad there won’t be any form of electricity or power available to you in the arena.
You have no abilities except your voice and your vote, so make them count!

You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.
Curry's Role PM said:
9cbc9912fd34247a9934f7071773eca9.png

District 9 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)

Before you were picked as a tribute for the Hunger Games, you worked on a grain farm.
It’s too bad there won’t be any tractors to drive in the arena.
You have no abilities except your voice and your vote, so make them count!

You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.

The broadcast for this Hunger Game couldn't show the cause of death of these tributes at this current time. Please wait for Hostess Vanessa to return with the recording of how these fallen tributes have died during the intensifying game.

- Ryumia (Temporary Co-Hostess)

Link to the End of Day 3 Flavor: https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...read-Night-3&p=7873724&viewfull=1#post7873724

Night 3 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in any actions.
Please send those actions to Hostess Vanessa and not to me.
She'll be able to take over from here.

Last edited:
Nobody listens to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOW WHOS READY TO CATCH SOME SCUM?

Nobody listens to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOW WHOS READY TO CATCH SOME SCUM?

Yeah I'm still not convinced on you in the slightest. The fact that you inadvertently contributed to Maple's lynch even more so than Dolby did is enough to keep you in a position where you could just as easily be scum as before. It simply isn't practically confirmed because Maple happened to flip Town.

Yeah I'm still not convinced on you in the slightest. The fact that you inadvertently contributed to Maple's lynch even more so than Dolby did is enough to keep you in a position where you could just as easily be scum as before. It simply isn't practically confirmed because Maple happened to flip Town.

I voted evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well im leading this train wreck

Back