• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

End of Day 1
All fifteen tributes survived the initial ?bloodbath? fight for weapons and supplies, and spent a fairly eventless day scattered throughout the arena. Rune spent the day by the river, looking at the fish that swam by. Kammm found a clearing filled with berry bushes and picked herself enough to last for days. Cal found a good cave at the edge of the arena to camp out in.
Meanwhile, several tributes, who were becoming restless due to the lack of fighting, decided to start hunting for members of the career group (although people among them could be careers as well, nobody knew who exactly was working with the dreaded power pack.) Evan spotted Antonio napping under a tree in the forest and noticed there was a pile of weapons next to him. ?Why does he need so many weapons?? Evan asked aloud. ?He must be a career tribute!!?
The mob started to rush towards Antonio, when suddenly Punchy jumped out of the very tree Antonio had been sleeping under. ?No, guys, don?t kill Antonio!? Punchy exclaimed frantically. ?He?s just been sleeping here for hours, I don?t think he means any harm! You should kill unravel instead, she tried to attack me earlier!?
Nobody knew for sure if they could trust Punchy, or why he had been hiding up in a tree, but the excitement got to them and they all rushed to find unravel. When they found her, they all piled onto her and mobbed her to death.

District 7 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
Before you were picked as a tribute for the Hunger Games, you were a lumberjack. It?s a good thing the arena has lots of trees; you?ll be right at home. Now hopefully there?s an axe somewhere you can use as a weapon!
You have no abilities except your voice and your vote, so make them count!
You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.

Night 1 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in any night actions.
Also, I now need 2 replacements

Give a list of people ur gonna inspect.

Punchy, don’t do this, If mafia has a framer thatll just give them a list of who to frame

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh

After Antonio’s Post at 3 min before he’s 99.9% town

Everyone please dont pressure me to vote that made me very nervous and caused my anxiety to act up.

Everyone please dont pressure me to vote that made me very nervous and caused my anxiety to act up.

Take some deep breaths. Also, would you be willing to draw a picture for each phase (day and night). I like your art and would love to see more of it during this game.

Hmm, I don't really see you as mafia. What were your reasons?

I had posted my reasons why I thought Waffles was more Mafia throughout Day One. Basically it had to do with how she said Punchy was most likely to be Town and then still wanted to lynch him for informational purposes. Why lynch someone you consider most likely a confused Town player ?

Back