• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valentine’s Roses Explode Back Into the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
For their seventh year in a row, the Valentine's Roses have come back to the shop! These temporary gift-only collectibles are the perfect way to spread love around the forum during this 2020 Valentine's Day. Each rose costs 49 bells and will only last for a limited time before they wither away. Don't worry though, the same roses will come back to life next year, just like all of the roses you can see from previous years.

valentines-rose.png

These roses will last until February 21st, similar to another lovely surprise we have this year! This will be our first Valentine's Day with our fancy new heart-shaped fireworks created by dizzy bone with magical blood-infused black powder. If you purchased the Magical Fireworks during the Red Balloon World Tour event, they will show in this new heart form for the rest of the week!

fireworksHeart.gif

If hearts, roses, and love aren't your thing, don't forget that we'll be hosting our new Gaming Week starting this Sunday. Also check back later today for early signups for our Smash Bros and Pokemon tournaments.

Awesome! Was stoked to see these last year, and am super glad they’re returning. Time to gift a bunch of people Valentine’s Roses. I mean, what else am I going to use the TBT for anyway?

Also, that fireworks transformation looks cool. :eyes:

FIREWORK
FIREWORK
FIREWORK
YES

Also yay the roses have returned, and I'm interested in this game week, never done it before.

Happy valentines day everyone ♡

game week sign ups yessss

- - - Post Merge - - -

why can't roses be gifted or displayed if bought from the shop

Oh yay! Happy Valentines day!

Love the fireworks, dizzy! Will go ahead and display them right now :)

happy valentines day. i love the roses, already gifted one off <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back