• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
redBalloonWorldTourBanner.png

The Red Balloon World Tour has started! Over the next four weeks we'll celebrate four different holidays with their own events and prizes.

Dec 7th - Dec 14th: Friday the 13th
Dec 14th - Dec 21st: TBT's 15th Birthday
Dec 21st - Dec 28th: Christmas and Holidays
Dec 28th - Jan 4th: New Year

Each event will reward 1 balloon token. You'll earn enough tokens to purchase the long-awaited red balloon collectible as long as you participate in nearly every event throughout the entire world tour! We have also completely redesigned our balloon collectibles, including the previously released blue and green balloons! Take a look:

red-balloon-2019.png
blue-balloon-2019.png
green-balloon-2019.png

In addition to balloon tokens, each event will reward another currency that can be spent in the week's special shop. Go to the TBT Shop where you'll see different shops to select from. For the time being, you'll only find prizes in the main Bell Tree Shop and Jack's Spooky Shack, but more shops with their own prizes will be added to the list once their weeks begin. To start earning rewards, head on over to the the events in our Red Balloon World Tour board.

redBalloonFriday13th.gif

December 7th - December 14th

Spookiness has made an early return on TBT! Our first week is dedicated to Friday the 13th.

Events

Prizes

For Friday the 13th, the events will earn you Bad Luck Charms which you can spend on prizes in Jack's Spooky Shack. This shop is stocked with a few spooky and luck-related items, including the second and third collectibles in our potion series. Introducing the Swamp Potion and Bloodshot Potion!

potionGreenLeaf.png
potionRedEye.png

redBalloon15thBirthday.png

December 14th - December 21st

This Thursday is TBT's 15th birthday, which is why we're celebrating the site's birthday this week! We have a few different fun events for you including some that are centered around community collaboration!

Events

Prizes

For TBT's Birthday, the events will earn you Birthday Tickets which you can spend on prizes in TBT Birthday Shop. This shop is stocked with birthday celebration and TBT Fair related items, including two new balloon collectibles! Light blue and orange!

orange-balloon.png
light-blue-balloon.png

redBalloonChristmas.png

December 21st - December 28th

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! During this week we're hosting four events, two of which are giveaways, but you'll still earn currency for participating in them! The giveaway events will be easy to do, but be sure to check back as they're updated throughout the week. Our other two events may require some holiday cookie fueled creativity. Please also take a minute to read this announcement about receiving event prizes from other accounts:

As there has been an influx of new accounts being made during this event, we want to remind everyone that alternate accounts are not allowed on the forum and only one account may be used per person. Further, and more importantly for some, accounts used solely to benefit another account will be treated the same as an alternate account. This means that if a sibling, friend, etc. joined the forum and plans to send all of their currency and/or collectibles to you, it'll be treated and handled the same as if it was another account made by you. Thank you for your understanding!

Events

Prizes

This holiday season the events will earn you Tinsel which you can spend on prizes in Jingle's Sled. This shop is stocked with many Christmas items, including a brand new one, the Yule Log! The Make A Wish collectible from Laudine's birthday week is also being sold. It will officially be revealed on Christmas Day!

yuleLog.png
mysteryBag.png

December 25th update: Your wishes have come true! Twice! The Make A Wish collectibles are Aurora Sky and Snow Bunny! You can read the announcement here.

auroraSky.png
snowBunny.png

redBalloonNewYear.png

December 28th - January 4th

Happy New Year! Our final week, dedicated to the new year, contains three events that are all about reflecting on the past year or looking ahead to the next one. The shop has been stocked with a new version of the party popper, a unique animated firework collectible that will only be visible for part of the year, tickets for two different raffles, and more!

We also have three announcements to make today: Tinsel will be distributed tonight. Since the items in Jingle's shop aren't at risk of selling out, we don't have an exact time at the moment. Secondly, we have restocked some of the items in Jack's shop for those of you who have bad luck charms left to spend. And finally, the users who won free collectibles from the wish event will be receiving them tonight.

Events

Prizes

During New Year week, the events will earn you Mementos which you can spend on prizes in Tortimer's Mementos. This shop is stocked with many special collectibles for the new year, including a brand new party popper: the Dreamy Party Popper. We also have a very unique collectible and a first for TBT. The new Magical Fireworks collectible will only be visible around certain events and holidays, but it won't leave your inventory. The type of fireworks will also change throughout the year, depending on the occasion, so it might look a little different the next time it appears in your lineup.

dreamy-party-popper.png
fireworksNY.gif

Thank you!

January 8th update: The event has now officially ended and the four prize shops are now closed! Thank you to everyone for participating over this last month! See who won the collectibles from our final raffles in the closing post here.

redBalloonKatieCaughtBalloon50p.png

Credits

Thanks to all of the TBT staff for helping with this event!

Event hosts: pandapples, LaBelleFleur, dizzy bone, Oblivia, Justin, Laudine, Vrisnem, Jeremy
Banners: dizzy bone
Collectibles (balloons): Thunder
Collectibles (potions, yule log, aurora, snow bunny, dreamy popper recolor): Laudine
Collectibles (fireworks): dizzy bone
Setup: Jeremy, Justin, Oblivia

I waited 9 hours only to find out you need AC to enter any event and I deleted my town and sold my ds. :(

Oof, I can't ask other people since I think these currencies are only prize worthy. :/

That balloon is beautiful <3 I?m happy there?s so much time to enter, probably take me awhile to bust out ACNL

I mostly want the 3 balloons. Then they make 2 new potions and I am gonna be financially broke. :/

We have been holding back these new balloon designs for literally years now (never found a good time or event for it) so I am so happy to finally see them released! And it looks like the potion is officially a collectible series now! :eek:

I want to participate in the events but I have lost all motivation for anything :/ well have fun guys

We have been holding back these new balloon designs for literally years now (never found a good time or event for it) so I am so happy to finally see them released! And it looks like the potion is officially a collectible series now! :eek:

I love all of it!!

I can't wait for (hopefully) a dark blue and light blue potion variant
oh and a yellow one

oh my gosh then you guys could pull a multicolour potion thing like with the feathers, those potions would be hot stuff :p

took long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back