• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Why are non-players watching this thread?

Because when they see that the most recent post in the Basement is coming from us in Mafia, they think it’s some sort of open-game thread where everybody counts to 100 and starts again

Also Rune what do you have to think about? Just question us if you’re unsure. The blame would definitely not be on you regardless of what Punchy flips

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everybody get ready for a heart attack

Post merge

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of all the people why Evan???????

It might've been good to get a claim on anyone outside of punchy though.......rather than just jumping to this

NightTwo

Lord Evan has been executed by King Runeraider. A well liked noble who will be surely mourned.

Since Day ended early, 22 hours will be added to Night. But if I get all actions by tomorrow 10PM EST, I'll end night early since I know 22 hours is a lot. So keep in mind if you submit an action within the next 22 hours, it may be a final submission. If you wish for the extra time, that's fine just indicate you don't want an early end in your PM.

Last edited:
I mean most people sus on punchy and ness as of the moment then here comes the king chooses to execute Evan

Can't waiting for night 2 talking about punchy again...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhhhhh....

Guys I need to be honest with you all. My dog didn't make it and died this morning, so my motivation for everything is low. I'm going to do my best to keep hosting, but if I'm slow/unenthusiastic in getting things done, that's why

I meannn, i dont know what to think of rune for this. going rogue is generally frowned upon, but i appreciate saving punchy... still think ness/bianca/chele are better options than punchy

Guys I need to be honest with you all. My dog didn't make it and died this morning, so my motivation for everything is low. I'm going to do my best to keep hosting, but if I'm slow/unenthusiastic in getting things done, that's why

I am so sorry Damniel. At this moment, do not worry about the game. It is so hard to lose a pet, so if there is anything we can do let us know.

dan i hope you're alright, please take as much time off from the game as you need, thinking about you : (

holy crap daniel i'm so sorry :(

take your time with everything

and don't be hard n yourself you're doing great

Back