• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Well also in all honesty Mog, Punchy gave us his proper reads for once, but I still dislike the fact that the only time we?re getting reads from him is the last second when we?re going to lynch him. And he also went offline and expects to get lynched and wants Rune to hammer him. He has given up, and mind you, it?s not the only time that he?s done this. Before EoD he was like ?fine? and didn?t mind the lynch on him, but as he saw that the Jacob train was getting larger, he asked everybody (including me) to switch to Jacob. After at EoN he was like ?bye guys, vig will shoot? yet it didn?t go through. Now he?s given up and I?m hoping it could end with all of our perpetual curiousity.

Also he says that wants to lynch Evan or Toads/Ness/Bianca and specifically tells us to go for Bianca first. Also the fact that he was like ?Mog defending me sounds towny? and now that Toads is defending him, he puts him as a scumlean in questionable. I?m not too keen for a Ness lynch, and his scumreads are all over the place tbh.

Also it?s 4:58pm over where I am.

Ness's weirdest thing to me is this

Ness said:
Jacob's reasoning behind those three all being on a team together isn't the most plausible in my opinion but I dunno if it's the scummiest thing rn. I'm lowkey townreading Mog and Trundle and idek with Waffles and I don't really see the interactions between Mog/Waffles to be too shady

Ness said:
I'm reading Jacob's meta from the last game he was scum in Legend of Zelda mafia and I don't see a correlation between there and here, I'm seriously kinda wondering if they're both town

Ness said:
This might haunt me later but I think that I would prefer if Jacob was the one to go today. The post on Mog/Waffles/Trundle irks me because I think it's a bit of an unplausible combination of scum; the mog/waffles interaction wasn't even really anything significant at all other than mog calling waffles out on a semi-rude joke, doesn't look like a ScumVsScum interaction.

This thought progression just seems so strange to me and reads of bussing before he couldn't do it without being instantly suspected. 9 minutes after that last post is when he actually voted Jacob when 5 other people were on him already.

1. He goes from low-key scum reading jacob
2. Trying to say jacob is town
3. Now jacob should be lynched over punchy "for sure"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hope Punchy is town... it is so hard to tell, but like there is just too much evidence for me to not town lean him. if I'm completely off on this I may as well just start digging my own grave

Ness's weirdest thing to me is this

This thought progression just seems so strange to me and reads of bussing before he couldn't do it without being instantly suspected. 9 minutes after that last post is when he actually voted Jacob when 5 other people were on him already.

1. He goes from low-key scum reading jacob
2. Trying to say jacob is town
3. Now jacob should be lynched over punchy "for sure"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hope Punchy is town... it is so hard to tell, but like there is just too much evidence for me to not town lean him. if I'm completely off on this I may as well just start digging my own grave

And after that he switched back to punchy last second...

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then was like "oh good Jacob was starting to scare me" when he flipped scum, if he was scaring you why did you switch to punchy...it just seemed a bit fake

And after that he switched back to punchy last second...

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then was like "oh good Jacob was starting to scare me" when he flipped scum, if he was scaring you why did you switch to punchy...it just seemed a bit fake

i read his wording for reaction to jacob and i rolled my eyes sooooo hard

why would he make his only substantial post about jacob and every interaction he's had? moreover i don't see why he would get so aggressive about trundle if he was mafia, i feel like he'd probably act more composed. i'm just not buying the ness lynch, i'm not 100% sure but absolutely not about lynching him especially without his defence

why would he make his only substantial post about jacob and every interaction he's had? moreover i don't see why he would get so aggressive about trundle if he was mafia, i feel like he'd probably act more composed. i'm just not buying the ness lynch, i'm not 100% sure but absolutely not about lynching him especially without his defence

honestly ness has gone agro as mafia too, so i wouldn't be surprised... and trundle is such an easy target to start that with because he is so nonchalant about early game. I've been pissed at him for that attitude at the start of games too

He is aggressive in either alignment. He got so angry at Dolby that he ragequit as scum in Resistance

honestly i think you guys are just pushing ness bc u got no one else, once scum punchy is gone who u got? everyone is basically being town read and u'd have a hard time pushing into a lynch aside toad, idk something seems sooo off about all this

He would make the post about Jacob to get towncred

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly i think you guys are just pushing ness bc u got no one else, once scum punchy is gone who u got? everyone is basically being town read and u'd have a hard time pushing into a lynch aside toad, idk something seems sooo off about all this

No I'm literally so sure ness is scum

I said Chele and Bianca are still scummy to me too. I'd take any of them over punchy

he wouldn't though, jacob was already dead, why even bother, could have easily gained town cred from something else if he was truly scum

Ness always analyses peoples interactions once they are dead. He said once it's his specialty so obviously he would keep that up to look helpful

i mean i could b wrong, i'm just rly not feeling it. if punchy is town then maybe, if punchy is mafia then i'll probably defend ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness always analyses peoples interactions once they are dead. He said once it's his specialty so obviously he would keep that up to look helpful

i don't use meta, i haven't played in a year but ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

ness where r u >: ( defend urself i'm tired and i cba

he wouldn't though, jacob was already dead, why even bother, could have easily gained town cred from something else if he was truly scum

it is true that posting about dead people to give yourself towncred is not something mafia usually do because it looks arrogant and scummy try-hard

it is true that posting about dead people to give yourself towncred is not something mafia usually do because it looks arrogant and scummy try-hard

i don't this ness would do that though but ok, i'm not like trying to fight u guys i'm just not feeling it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

not feeling the ness lynch that is

I need to find the post where he said it's his specialty now but I don't even remember what game it was RIP
But I remember it distinctly

Back