• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Guys I need to be honest with you all. My dog didn't make it and died this morning, so my motivation for everything is low. I'm going to do my best to keep hosting, but if I'm slow/unenthusiastic in getting things done, that's why

Omk dan I'm so sorry, we totally undetstand. If you need help hosting I'm sure someone in obs would be willing?

Thank you all but I'll be alright. I'm super down but I need something to and I should be fine with hosting. Thank you all for understanding

i just don't get it : ( u were to timid and nervous about making the right choice and you go for evan.. i honestly feel so helpless right now, i don't even feel like playing

Obviously lynching a random townie against the consensus without warning is very scummy but idk if Rune is scum. Could very well be town just doing what she believes in and we were definitely pressuring her

Guys I need to be honest with you all. My dog didn't make it and died this morning, so my motivation for everything is low. I'm going to do my best to keep hosting, but if I'm slow/unenthusiastic in getting things done, that's why

I?m so sorry and am praying for you and your beautiful dog Dan. Don?t rush yourself and urge yourself to the hard role of hosting the game, its traumatic and I totally understand. Take as much time as you want tbh, we won?t force you to get everything done. Thanks for being a great host so far though <3 sending love

Obviously lynching a random townie against the consensus without warning is very scummy but idk if Rune is scum. Could very well be town just doing what she believes in and we were definitely pressuring her

pressuring her to lynch punchy................ not evan seriously, plus she had 24 hours to address whatever concerns she had to us about evan so that he could defend himself. i don't see how town could possibly act that way but i wasn't scum reading rune so whatever, let's hear her out i guess

I'm genuinely not sure of Punchy anymore tbh he sounds townie at the same time scummy and people's decisions is making most of us iffy.

I'm not sure right if what Rune is doing is anti town, I cannot blame her of her actions

What made me really iffy right now is that Rune executes Evan without any explanations on why which is kinda scummy vibes in my opinion

The thing is that is punchy is town a mislynch is kinda dangerous now
Can someone do numbers I'm going to bed

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if punchy is

We already know that Punchy is not dying tonight. He is being protected or there is no vig for sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads, did you protect punchy night 1?

Since Day ended early, 22 hours will be added to Night. But if I get all actions by tomorrow 10PM EST, I'll end night early since I know 22 hours is a lot. So keep in mind if you submit an action within the next 22 hours, it may be a final submission. If you wish for the extra time, that's fine just indicate you don't want an early end in your PM.

Sorry I should have worded this better:

Currently, N2 is 46 hours because of the early lynch. If power roles would like to end Night by 10PM EST tomorrow, send in your action by then and state you wish for an early end. If you want the extra time, just send me a PM letting me know you don't want it to end earlier, or just don't send an action by then. Whatever you all want is fine by me

Last edited:
At this point, I don't even care if Punchy is scum or town. His alignment is driving everyone crazy and obviously he is being protected by whatever agenda people have.

Back