• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Well I'd like to :lemo:
I still want punchy dead but like, an information lynch was totally safe today but tomorrow, idk and I don't know how confidant I am that Punchy is scum

idk if it's u or rune that's maf : ( it's sad

Rune honey please just give us a few words about what influenced your decision.

WELL I can?t do maths
9 town, 3 mafia right now
Two mafia kills should go in on N2 so
7 town, 3 mafia standing at D3
5 town, 3 mafia after night kills at N3
Then D4 is MYLO

This is granted that we mislynch every night and none of the roleblocker?s actions are successful
Also if the vig doesn?t shoot.

Also, don't you guys realize that Punchy might be being used by mafia as central to their strategy. I am so suspicious of everyone. This vote on evan is a play on something .

We already know that Punchy is not dying tonight. He is being protected or there is no vig for sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads, did you protect punchy night 1?

If I did I wouldn't be telling anyone about it wtf, why are you trying to get claims lol

Also, don't you guys realize that Punchy might be being used by mafia as central to their strategy. I am so suspicious of everyone. This vote on evan is a play on something .

the only person its a play from is Rune though... so we're gonna need some more details and thoughts from you on this

Anyways D4 is MYLO so rip also I need to read over the chat you’re talking about so give me a sec

even if you thought that why try to put a blue role on blast
and also doctor can't save the same person twice in a row

I know I just realized that. It was just an outburst because it was frustrating if the doc did protect Punchy.

And I know I did put a blue role on blast which I cannot edit anymore sorry guys

All I'm saying is the expectation of lynching Punchy causes emotional high among us. Mafia can try to take advantage of that.

It’s basically risky seeing as it’s night now Bianca.

Also I’m so done with this game, I’m so frustrated. No joke, I’ve been sussing Punchy for like 48 hours now.
And the fact that Rune just disappeared after the vote is weird,
BUT PLEASEEE
explain your Evan execution then you’re good to go

unless rune genuinely did make a huge mistake, i feel like me and rune are similar in terms of anxiety and fear and i just can't see her doing that unless instructed by mafia. if she was town she'd fear ruining town's chances

my head hurts : ( it's 5am again lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

even if she was nervous about lynching punchy, there were so many of us pushing her into it, it wouldn't have reflected badly on her, i even said to her i would take the blame, i just feel like we can't move on until we know what punchy's alignment is

i just feel like in any situation punchy would have been better than evan....

Back