• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Micro Mafia - Battle of Bunker Hill - Town Wins

agreed.... it must be chick
Toad, I don't know know if you even suspect Kirby but...
Kirby, I honestly think that you're trying to frame me. You've had very weak reasoning with your posts and you're trying to get anybody to be scum for you. With your texts with ITYW, I feel that you just used the last minute excuse as "Waffles is acting weird by saying 'hOw CoMe YoU'rE tAlKiNg LiKe ThIs'." You are sheeping with Toads and Dolby's statements. You never say anything of your own. Because Daniel made that 'Aussie' post, you used that as an excuse for yourself to go along and kill Daniel because of his joke, and for further evidence, after Daniel got killed, he said: "Chick is Scum", the perfect outcome you were waiting for. You are only picking on Newbies because you think that they are defenceless, and furthermore, you want to get me out of the game so that I could stop ranting on about you. Your PM's with everybody seem dodgy and suspicious, and overall, you're just OMGUS, compared to the other games you've participated in. I feel that you don't want to pick on Toads and Dolby because they are the pro players, and if you did suspect them, they'd probably come up with everything against you. You don't even have a reason to lynch ITYW. You're only doing that so you can make the 'right choice' by following Toads and Dolby. If you are actually a Townie, please input your thoughts of everything here, because all you're telling me is garbage. If ITYW flips town, you would be my one and only suspicion.

@Chick what do you me I should of stop bianca's behaviour? And you wasn't online by EOD cause you didn't vote. I'm sus of waffle cause he's been talking very weird to me and he's been trying to get me to trust him on discord.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and Chick I'm not afraid of sussing strong player BTW. If you look at my posts I sussed Dolby for mostly lurking. He lurks more when he's scum.

chick said:
game so that I could stop ranting on about you. Your PM's with everybody seem dodgy and suspicious, and overall, you're just OMGUS, compared to the other games you've participated in. I feel that you don't want to pick on Toads and Dolby because they are the pro players, and if you did suspect them, they'd

You been kinda OMGUS yourself TBH, you only sussed me cause I predicted one of you could be on scumteam (Chick and Bianca) I didn't say both of you were scum. And you know, if I was really scum I wouldn't kill Dan cause he was lynch bait.

Chick and ITYW why didn't you guys vote Day 1

I already said I was about to vote kirby day 1 cuz of brownout around 8 am so i decided to prepare ahead for school around 12 I was online i post you know that, you ask me a question and while i was typing same situation too

I can upload the video if you want (if you think im making excuses).

You been kinda OMGUS yourself TBH, you only sussed me cause I predicted one of you could be on scumteam (Chick and Bianca) I didn't say both of you were scum. And you know, if I was really scum I wouldn't kill Dan cause he was lynch bait.

Statistically waffles has a 97% of being scum

OooOooooOooo I'm sCuMMy t0o I OMGUS maHsELf too :lemon:

still wont talk to me in dISc0rD?

It's very true... there's no reason for Kirby to kill Daniel. He knows enough that he would for sure target me or Dolby. Chicks vote on Kirby right now makes no sense if they are scum. She could just vote for you and go along with us, so there defiance of that norm looks really town. I've had extensive convo with Dolby and the work he has put in, I don't think he is scum. That leaves you waffles me boi

Ok, so ITYW clearly you think it's either me or Toads. Why would we lead the lynch of Bianca yesterday if one of us was scum (don't think you've explicitly stated, but there's "also, Chick and Kirby can't be scum)

At school, so expect low quality content

To be honest I dont wanna make effort posting right now cuz obviously I have a lot of priorities to do in real life (same **** reason previous game) now I can't trust this place cuz random **** brownout 4 times today. Chick promised herself to be useful more useful than me :lemon: and she wanted to prove herself to you guys ofc I'm communicating her and damniel only but damniel is ded so I only talk to Chick, anyway Kirby you been suspecting Chick since day 1 you call her out for editing too much Chick only plays 3 games the first 2 games Chick had was she was hella busy thats why she doesn't post much you been pointing out Bianca and chick a lot of times tho yeah sure you got Bianca right but you been acting different you're way too serious I dont remember you being WAYYYY TOO SERIOUS in game. Me picking on newbies? LOOK WHOS TALKING

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7574099&highlight=#post7574099

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7574374&highlight=#post7574374

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7574318&highlight=#post7574318

Oh yeah did I mention you take some jokes way to seriously early game hmmm I dont think ur that kind of person :lemon:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7574438&highlight=#post7574438

"I dIdN't sAy y0u wErE bOTh 0n sCUmtEAm bECAUsE tHat w0uLD be t0o n3wbiEH. I'm sAyIng 0ne of yOu are proB on sCUmtEam cAUsE of balANciNg on sKiLL leVel. And your sussing me cause I'm sus of you. That is OMGUS."

T0o dEfEnSIve aMirTe?

I got some thoughts and I'm not scared of sharing them.

Chick- townlean, I feel like she has been putting more effort in this game and I really like it. And I only said you could be on scumteam cause of scum balance.
thinking2.gif

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7575589&highlight=#post7575589

Bruh are you okay or ur just pointing random people for no reason? bruh omgus

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7576568&highlight=#post7576568

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7576704&viewfull=1#post7576704

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7577380&highlight=#post7577380

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...r-Hill-Day-2&p=7576837&highlight=#post7576837
what????

sAy wHat aRE yOU tRYinG tO acHievE?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't there in night 1 cuz class and didnt check the forum while talking to toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what exactly am I trying to achieve then? what exactly reason do you think why I should kill damniel? is it because he was half joking about waffles 9&% ratio thing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

kirby nice reasoning vote cuz i tAlK weIrd

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna post my convo with Kirby gonna bold the weird parts

Kirbystarship - Today at 3:44 PM
I just find it weird she wants a replacement.
I have Dolby and Bianca on my scumlean.
Damniel - Today at 3:45 PM
She did?
Kirbystarship - Today at 3:45 PM
yes
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:40 PM
how come you don't know bianca asked for a replacement, I feel like you are just defending bianca.
Damniel - Today at 4:41 PM
Bc I was working?
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:42 PM
you look at posts when you're working.
I just find it strange.
Damniel - Today at 4:42 PM
I don't
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:42 PM
at least when you have a small break.
Damniel - Today at 4:42 PM
I was on break when I made my posts

I have no need to say anything else
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:43 PM
bianca is prob going to get lynched.
this will be her second game she got lynched D1
Damniel - Today at 4:44 PM
Ok?
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:44 PM
I don't want to lynch her but that AtE though

Damniel - Today at 4:44 PM
Then don't vote for her
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:45 PM
I'm 50 50 on her.
but I'm less sure of Dolby being scum with her.
her tone feels very excited.
Damniel - Today at 4:46 PM
She's always excited
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:46 PM
but she's more excited when she was in dan's game.
and when she was town I didn't see her being that excited.
Damniel - Today at 4:47 PM
Why don't you make a post about that
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:47 PM
I could
Damniel - Today at 4:48 PM
Do it then
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:48 PM
bianca hasn't played scum that much so hard to meta her.
why are you telling me what to do? You feel commanding.

Damniel - Today at 4:49 PM
Because you're being quiet on the thread but being so vocal on discord
Kirbystarship - Today at 4:49 PM
I don't like it when people command me.

So the first thing is that Kirby tries to accuse me of defending Bianca simply bc I didn't read the game and didn't know she was trying to out. Like how does me not being able to read the game make me defend her?

Secondly he says he does not want to lynch Bianca yet he voted for her

And lastly he gets defensive and calls me commanding when I said he should post his thoughts on the thread. He is sharing a lot of his thoughts and opinions to me, but when I call him out for being publicly quiet, he calls me commanding

Oi kirby you forgot this too

- - - Post Merge - - -

idc no :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOY IT SEEMS I VOTE MYSELF PLACEHOLDER DAY 1 I THOUGHT I DIDNT VOTE
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...oting-Thread&p=7575362&viewfull=1#post7575362

Why would I even kill Daniel in the first place?
I'm not scum, and I'm almost certain that Kirby or somebody else is trying to frame me.
If Kirby doesn't die and I'm alive by Day 3, then obviously he's trying to pin on me.
Dolby, what are your thoughts?

Itookyourwaffles said:
Fyi bianca's scum partner cant be chick or kirby just saying
Alright, I'm home, and I'm just going to say that there's more than a few incriminating things about waffles

1. Literally says that Kirby can't be scum
2. Turns around on that and implies that Kirby is most likely scum
3. Dodges around the question and literally refuses to directly answer who he thinks is scum, and refuses to vote in addition to this.

I'm not OMGUS in the first place, and I just mentioned before.
I am not OMGUS because I am actually trying to prove a point that you're framing me.
An obvious scum would go along and try to put the blame on me.

Why would I even kill Daniel in the first place?
I'm not scum, and I'm almost certain that Kirby or somebody else is trying to frame me.
If Kirby doesn't die and I'm alive by Day 3, then obviously he's trying to pin on me.
Dolby, what are your thoughts?

I'm really lost if it's not waffles, the fact is Kirby was REALLY anti-Bianca before she even began to post much, which caused me to sus him for it until Bianca began to demonstrate truly suspicious behaviour. Moreover, the Dan kill pretty much confirms Kirby he is experienced enough to know optimal mafia strategy (which would be kill me, then Toads, while coasting off of being townlocked for his interactions with Bianca, lynching Dan the second day and you/waffles the third. This would not be a viable option for me or Toads since Kirby dying before one of us would raise eyebrows) I feel that if you were mafia, you would feel safe going after waffles. While Toads was extremely anti-Bianca, and I pretty much townlocked him, he's the most logical person to be scum if it isn't Waffles

Okay, so I'm still unsure about voting Waffles.
Haven't you ever had the thought about Kirby bandwagoning on you guys as a Scum?
Even you were mentioning her suspicious behaviour between your chat, and so did Daniel.

Okay, so I'm still unsure about voting Waffles.
Haven't you ever had the thought about Kirby bandwagoning on you guys as a Scum?
Even you were mentioning her suspicious behaviour between your chat, and so did Daniel.

Yeah, but really, Kirby knows enough that bussing in this setup as scum is not optimal (which I've already explained), so I feel like the fact that he was sus of Bianca exonerates him and the whole thing was just poorly expressing himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

And to elaborate on Kirby bandwagoning, while looking at the vote thread would have Kirby bandwagoning, he was actually the first to be sus of Bianca (and I kinda think you're misstating the level of sus he's had on you)

oh i googled it nevermind!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i saw..if there's more one more town than scum .....

this was the post that got me sus on bianca. In Franchise Wars she was using google however she was still asking lots of questions and no one called her out on it, and her tone was super excited.

Back