• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Create a Fakémon [Pokémon Week]

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
PokeWeek2018BannerEevee.png

Create a Fak?mon
November 16, 2018 - November 23, 2018

Part of Pok?mon Week
https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?460156-Pok%E9mon-Week-2018-is-here!

Have you ever dreamt of your very own Pok?mon?

Now it's your chance to give your dream a shape of its own... a more physical form than a mere imagination! So imagine a whole new Pok?mon, write some interesting tidbits about them - and draw them. Simply let us know of your proud creation and get a Moon Ball or Love Ball collectible for your collection!

What kind of Pok?mon will you create? A lush grass Pok?mon? An adorable fairy? Or perhaps a terrifying ghost? The possibilities are endless!

Thank you to Laudine for assisting with this event and associated collectibles!

How to Play

In this event, create your own original Pok?mon design with both an art drawing of the creature and a written description with details using our provided form. A new Moon Ball or Love Ball collectible will be yours if you complete both tasks!

Drawing

For your drawing entry, create an original drawing of your own custom Pok?mon. You may do this in either digital or traditional form.

This event is inclusive for everyone to participate in, so we don't expect masterpieces but a basic level of effort is required. You may use MS Paint and the like on the condition we can see you put good effort into it including coloring. Black and white stick-like figures don't pass the smell test!

Writing

For your writing entry, copy and fill out the form below with some basic details of your Pok?mon creation. We aren't expecting much here, just filling out the basic details and couple sentence description is fine.

Code:
[PLAIN][B]Pok?mon Name:[/B]
[B]Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc):[/B]
[B]Ability:[/B]
[B]Region:[/B]
[B]Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc):[/B]
[B]Description:[/B]
[/PLAIN]

How to Submit

Submit your entries by posting in this thread. Please include both of your entries in a single post if possible.

The obvious rules apply: One entry per person, make your own and don't copy or steal other people's works, and so on.

Entries are due on November 23rd at 11:59pm Pacific Time.

Entries are now closed, please stay tuned for further updates.

Prizes

To win the best prizes, including a Moon Ball or Love Ball collectible, you need to enter both a drawing entry and a written description entry following our form. Reduced prizes are available for completing only one though.

Drawing AND Writing

• Your choice of one Moon Ball or Love Ball collectible -- you gotta pick!*
  • 100 TBT Bells
  • 2 Pok?ball Raffle Entries

Drawing OR Writing

• 50 TBT Bells
  • 1 Pok?ball Raffle Entry

* You will receive a Token to purchase your choice of either one Moon Ball or Love Ball from the TBT Shop. If you want the other one you don't pick, you can either try to purchase it off another user or wait for a further opportunity in the future to obtain them. Purchase your item by December 3rd.

Pok?mon Name: Platypoison
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Normal/Poison
Ability: Poison Point (chance to poison opponent when hit with move that makes contact)
Region: Hoenn
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): platypus
Description: Platypoison is a small platypus-like Pok?mon with purple droplet markings. Males have a prominent toxic spur visible on their hind feet. They are peaceful and shy, living in burrows they dig in the banks of rivers, but they can be very fierce when they are attacked.
(I chose normal/poison type because the strangest Pok?mon are often "normal" and there are already too many water/poison types. And frankly, it's shocking to me that there still isn't an official platypus Pok?mon. They're practically like real-life Pok?mon already, being an apparent mashup of two or more animals, and being a very rare venomous mammal as well. Plus, they're adorable and cool.)

And here is my drawing:
Platypoison.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Staticani
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Electric/Dark
Ability: Static
Region: Kalos
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): lightbulb
Description: Staticani functions as an actual lightbulb, but flickers are prevelent. Staticani usually like to burrow into electrical sockets and hide there. Their flickers will cause the wiring to overload and cause the affected house to have a blackout.

I hope my picture has higher quality this time

Last edited:
Hey this looks neat

Pok?mon Name : Peafowl
Types : Flying/Fairy
Ability : Big Pecks
Region: All
Based on : Peacock
Description : Peafowl, the Peacock Pokemon. peafowl have many beautiful and colorful feathers, and are one of the rarest Pokemon to find in the wild due to poachers
uCeaepj.jpg

decided to make up a pokedex entry for the deception, hope that's ok :blush:

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Bookend
Types: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Insomnia
Region: Sinnoh
Based on: Book
Description: Bookend's preferred habitat is a rustic bookshelf: the older the better! Bookend is generally a solitary Pokemon, and can often be found hidden in-between seemingly random books. They are often found completely by surprise by those who cannot sleep at night. Legend has it there are dark secrets held in its pages for those brave enough to look.

(I'm a fantastic artist, I know. xD)

n2bpKta.jpg

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Cuboidle
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Normal / Rock
Ability: Cubed
Region: Unova
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): a box
Description: Cuboidle, the cube pokemon. This pokemon has shaped itself into the shape on a typical warehouse cardboard as a form of camouflage in the modern world. It's insides are completely hollow.

cuboidle.jpg

there
theres a flower now
is that high effort enough for u
i hope ur happy
it doesnt even make sense now
y would a box have a flower
the whole continuity of the story of the pokemon is ruined
uve ruined art
art

Last edited:
Fakemon Entry

Name:Aquapix
Type:Fairy/Water
Ability:Swift swim (Makes the Pok?mon faster in the rain) Hidden ability: Pixilate( Turns normal type moves into fairy type moves)
Based on a Water Pixie and Mermaid
Description: Aquapix having the ability of Swift Swim makes it’s attacks much faster. It fights with elegant movements, the scales on Aquapixs tail have healing properties when in contact with an object. Being hybrids of Water Pixies and Mermaids it’s capable of swimming very fast underwater coming in ties with the local Sharpedos in the oceans of Hoenn. They are also capable of floating when above water and on land. They are a favorite Pok?mon among fashionistas and entertainers.
Here is an imgur link, I’m sorry the image is sideways I don’t have a computer to upload it.
(Also I’m sorry for not coloring the Fakemon I don’t have any colored pencils) :(

Attachments

• EABC9D7C-7E28-41FF-9146-B3F0D97E1FF0.jpg
    EABC9D7C-7E28-41FF-9146-B3F0D97E1FF0.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: vestamon
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): normal/fairy
Ability: warm scarf, ability to heal opposing pokemon to full hp and boost their stats. if u think this is a negative thing then get ur priorities straight
Region: johto so she's with miltank
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc):a sheep
Description: vestamon can't be caught as she is very much into pokemon rights and doesn't believe or accept the immoral and enslavement of pokemon by their human master. she will attack u with her knitting needles if u try and catch her or her unwilling friends. #throughchoicenotcapture. in her free time she can be found knitting and making friends.

pic: vestamon.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Scamrock
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Ghost/Grass
Ability: Shadow Tag
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Based on little known lore from a far away place of an unlucky plant.
Description: Scamrock steals the life force of those who pick it. Once believed to be lucky, these Pokemon bring nothing but misfortune. Those who pick more than one are destined for a worse fate. Only a special person is believed to be able to lift this curse.

deOMxwX.png

Please forgive my drawing

Pok?mon Name:BunBun
Types Fairy/ice
Ability: synchronize
Based on: loosely on gardevoir, also a bunny:
Description: This fakemon is ladylike. It wears something that?s like a dress. Loves to hop around all day. One specific is searching far and wide for someone named Jerry.

yWT5hGT.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Infernotiel
Type: Fire
Ability: Flame Body
Region: Kanto
Based on: cockatiel
Description: Despite its outward appearance, infernotiel is very shy and keeps to itself, spending most of its time in the treetops. Its harsh look mostly serves to ward off predators and captors; infernotiel is very fierce and refuses to be caught. Catching an infernotiel is quite the feat in the Kanto region.

20181116_224610.jpg

Pok?mon Name:Twilamb
Types: Normal/Dark
Ability:Dark Aura
Region: Kalos
Based on:Sheep
Description: Twilamb is said to be a distant relative to mareep; this black sheep would often sleep all day, eventually causing it to get left behind by the rest of the herd. This now nocturnal animal spends all day counting sheep by itself.
sheep.jpg

Last edited:
I'll upload my favorite of all the fakemon I've made :D

8550492_QUkawHTPSFAiCxk.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Espunimbus
Types: Flying/Psychic
Ability: Cloud Nine
Region: I haven't actually named my region yet ^^;
Based on: Has feautures of a cat, white fluffy design is based on clouds.
Description: This Pokemon is born from fluffy clouds, and is rather light for its size. It spends its days soaring against the shimmering atmosphere and watching over the Pokemon of the land, sea, and sky. It can create many different types of clouds; when sad, it creates a cumulonimbus full of gentle rain, and when happy, it creates cirrus. Its fur is very light and soft, and the ribbons protruding from behind its ears are used to detect sublte changes in the atmosphere.

Hope y'all like it!! ~

Pok?mon Name: Vacuus
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Dark
Ability: The ability to give opponent Pokemon nightmares by paralyzing them for 2 turns after consuming them and spitting them out. On very rare occasions though, it has the ability to instantly defeat opponent Pokemon by them consuming entirely in the void within it. It also has the ability to turn Pokemon into a Shadow Pokemon causing that Pokemon to betray its trainer (leave the party).
Region: Orre
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Pokeball that has become corrupted.
Description: Vacuus is the result of a failed experiment of creating a new type of Pokeball that was conducted by Cipher for evil purposes. Many people in Cipher died as a result and have tried all they could to keep this dangerous Pokemon from being known. It is the bane of any Pokemon that encounters it since it can corrupt them, give them nightmares, or completely destroy them. The only type of Pokemon that is able to fight this vile creature is Fairy type Pokemon. Only a very skilled trainer with great strength will be able to capture this Pokemon and survive to tell the tale.

Attachments

• Vacuus.jpg
    Vacuus.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 416
Pok?mon Name: Frigigoat
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Ice
Ability: Snow Cloak/Snow Warning (Hidden Ability)
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Pygmy Goat
Description: Frigigoat is said to be a very distant relative of Gogoat. Their horns are made of ice harder than any ice that can be found naturally, but if their horns should happen to break, they grow back quickly due to the sheer coldness of their homes; high atop snowy mountain peaks. Frigigoats have three layers of warm fur to allow them to stay warm, as well as thick, stocky bodies, but their young are not so fortunate. They are very vulnerable to freezing, so it cuddles up into its mothers especially warm fur on its chest. Due to their solitary habitats, a Frigigoat are very rarely seen, even more so somewhere besides their homes. Any trainer lucky enough to find and catch one will have great difficulty in training it, but will find it to be a strong, loyal partner in the end.
fakemon.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Royaalu
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Normal/Water
Ability: Heatproof
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Cub
Description: Royaalu thinks she's a queen. She can be very mean if you don't do what she says, she even has some little guards! Her favourite colour is blue, since she is blue. If something has anything to do with Royaalu, that means it's perfect. Because Royaalu is perfect. Well, that's what she says.

Royaalu.jpg

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Copurr
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Steel
Ability: Metal defense
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Cat
Description: Copurr is sweet and curious, and during battle can turn its fur into jagged metal as a defense mechanism.WIN_20181117_02_37_10_Pro.jpg
(I'm just getting into drawing again so critique is appreciated :))

Last edited:
Just something made in Aseprite today.

Pok?mon Name:Clacakedy
Types: Fairy/Ghost
Ability: Treat
Based on: Christmas Cake
Description: Don't wish too hard on your Christmas cake this year. After you take the first slice, it could turn into a Clacakedy! Given life by peoples' accumulated wishes, it seeks to help wishers in completing their wishes. Clacakedies that aren't baked as well seek more affection from their owners.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Pok?mon name: Nightmare
Types: Ghost/Psychic
Ability:Cursed body
Based on: A creature from someone's nightmare
Description: Nightmares usually appear at night. They feed on berries and defend themselves from enemies by using hypnosis and giving them nightmares. They don't trust anyone. It is said that they watch us while we're sleeping.

IMG_20181117_132211.jpg

Last edited:
Back