• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Zucker is an a** hole!

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
I was talking to Genji when Zucker walked up. I turned to talk to him and he started saying "Hey, don't you think Genji talks SO loud? I can hear him from across the village!" Poor Genji asked me if I thought he was loud. I told him I thought he was normal, and Zucker sarcastically said "Maybe we should talk through telepathy from now on... Can you hear me?" Genji was genuinely confused and stomped off in anger! Not to mention I saw him talking to Lolly the other day and then she too stopped off... No one makes my Lolly angry!!!

YES! Ok time for me to get my rant on.*ahem*
KICK HIM OUT!
KICK HIM OUT!
KICK HIM OUT!
But seriously, Zucker is being such a little.... you don't need an attitude like that ruining towns. I would kick him out of my town so fast...

YES! Ok time for me to get my rant on.*ahem*
KICK HIM OUT!
KICK HIM OUT!
KICK HIM OUT!
But seriously, Zucker is being such a little.... you don't need an attitude like that ruining towns. I would kick him out of my town so fast...
Have you had a run in with him as well? Haha

Aww, poor Genji and Lolly. Your Zucker seems interesting, lol X3

When I first began my town, my 8th villager was Claudia, and she did this exact same thing the second the game set her loose on my poor villagers. I'd never prayed for someone to leave so much.

Like my animals have their arguments but Claudia seemed to go out of her way to make trouble, to the point where it almost seemed endless. Sometimes you just get a villager that makes trouble I guess.

Maybe being a sentient octopus is just too much for him! He knows his life is in shambles!

My Whitney was always gossiping about deer villagers like she had some kind of racism/speciesism towards deer. Seriously there were at least four or five villagers that she hated for no apparent reason with the only connection being they were all deer. I didn't have a lack of other species for her to mock, she just really focused on the deer. She's still my favorite but it was a very weird prejudice she had for a long time, she hasn't said anything like "that little so-and-so hogs a couch" since all the deer left.

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." Lopez, Bam, Fuchsia, and Beau... That is at least four right there, all different personalities. In her defense she did send Beau a gift to "make up" for something and visited him later so maybe she overcame her prejudice, she did keep her mouth shut about my last deer Deirdre (she didn't say anything good but she didn't say anything bad either).

Perhaps one day your Zucker will stop being a jerk, villagers change sometimes. If he doesn't there is the bright side, villagers being awful leave much better stories to tell (at least he isn't spreading a lame shirt around in an obvious effort to start a cult Rory).

8wm2kI4 - Imgur.jpg
My Zucker is one of the friendliest villagers I've ever had.He's never made any of the other villagers mad or made them get the black cloud of despair above their heads.Plus,he has good fashion sense.

Back