• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Zipper T. Bunny is actually...

Kip

Game Dev
Bells
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Mint
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
SPOILERS! Did you know Zipper T. Bunny is really

Many of you prolly already know this but for those of you who don't ;)
Animalcrossingcityfo_102308_14204.png
This isn't 100% confirmed, maybe about 70% but It makes sense and the pieces fit together well.

Last edited:
But how comes Zipper T. sounds like a boy?
Also, Zipper T. is no-where as rude as Phyllis, so I'm still confused.
Edit: I went to go on Animal Crossing again, and Zipper was still there. So I went into the Town Hall and Phyllis was at the counter, so it can't be her...

Last edited:
you can see phyllis in the post office at night time as well as zipper t outside

he is Pave ok,

Or it could be Jingle. In ACCF, Zipper T. Bunny mentioned that if you are rude with him, he'll tell to Santa Claus that you did that.

Well of course Phyllis is Zipper. How else would you explain the egg furniture?

Okay maybe she isn't Zipper. Maybe Zipper pays her with foil to 'make' egg furniture for him.

Whatever could Phyllis use foil for I wonder.

Then why does she say She hates when tortimer makes her wear that stupid bunny outfit the next day you talk to her at the cafe? it was posted on a site (tv something i forget) so i reposted it. it seems legit. And when you walk away from Zipper he/she sighs. Oh and also Zipper said something about not liking his job when i talked to him. I don't understand why she is at the town hall though. (Plot hole in my thought)

Its something like the tortimer & cornimer thing i think (could be wrong). They'd have to do extra programing for her to not appear at night on that day so maybe its just laziness? or am i could be wrong altogether.

Last edited:
Then why does she say She hates when tortimer makes her wear that stupid bunny outfit the next day you talk to her at the cafe? it was posted on a site (tv something i forget) so i reposted it. it seems legit. And when you walk away from Zipper he/she sighs. Oh and also Zipper said something about not liking his job when i talked to him. I don't understand why she is at the town hall though. (Plot hole in my thought)

Its something like the tortimer & cornimer thing i think (could be wrong). They'd have to do extra programing for her to not appear at night on that day so maybe its just laziness? or am i could be wrong altogether.

"Then why does she say She hates when tortimer makes her wear that stupid bunny outfit the next day you talk to her at the cafe?"
this actually happens?

DON'T DO IT TV TROPES WILL CONSUME YOUR LIFE. D: It happened to me.

Are you sure that's accurate? I've never heard of that happening before and it's been a few years since the game got released. And there's that thing about TV tropes getting information from anyone posting in there. I think a screenshot would help alleviate any doubt. :)

Are you sure that's accurate? I've never heard of that happening before and it's been a few years since the game got released. And there's that thing about TV tropes getting information from anyone posting in there. I think a screenshot would help alleviate any doubt. :)

Yeah, you're right (about TV topes and everything else). I should get a screenshot of it. Oh and TV Tropes is a true time consumer (specially if ya have a lot of things you like)

Hmm never even though about it that much. Actually I've never played on Easter 0.0. That's creepy it's just an animal in a suit. I'm going to avoid Easter... For a while.

IT DID IT TO MEEEE

Back