• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Zion's Temporary Cycling ~Boxes: Kabuki~ ~In: Charlise~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I'll add you and open my gate, so look out for my gate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's open for whenever you're ready! :D

Thank you SO much for Shep! Reunited and it feels so good!

Just a warning: Ananas is now currently on hold for cycling until I can take all my hybrids to my friend's town either tonight or tomorrow! I will continue to cycle on Zion without a doubt though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you SO much for Shep! Reunited and it feels so good!

Aww so glad you got him! I'm just glad he will be loved. That's all I want for my lovely villagers from Ananas <3

Sure! He's either 100 TBT or 50 white azalea starts. It's up to you how you pay, but I need one or the other haha.

You mean the 50 white azalea starts? I need a confirmation of this before you come to my town, especially since you have a negative wifi rating (no offense, I just like to be certain haha). My friend code is on my sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't mean to be rude, but 50 TBT is not what I asked for. I can either send it back or you can send me the other 50. I asked for 100 TBT or 50 white azalea starts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty, I received the other bells. I will add you now and then open my gate.

No. He just came into town now (hence why he's in the IN part of the title lol). I will be cycling again in a few, I just sat back down after eating dinner. Hopefully he will be in boxes soon though! :D

Last edited:
Gabi is leaving Zion! She will be completely free! Please claim her below! I will be voiding at 6:10pm EST if no one claims her first! Thank you :)

Also, I will be dropping all my flowers and such off at my friends in about an hour or two, so I will be resuming cycling tomorrow in Ananas. If this takes me a while, which is likely, I will probably stop cycling as soon as she is ready.

That's totally fine! I've been looking for him for a while and just love him in general! but thank you so much for telling me! :D

Lurking for Bunnie ^_^
(Pssst, how many cedar saplings for tier 2)

Please go back and read the rules :)

Also, I need to edit that on my post. I just finished the trees part of my town and am now only looking for white azalea starts. But to answer your question, it would be 50 white azalea starts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's totally fine! I've been looking for him for a while and just love him in general! but thank you so much for telling me! :D

No problem! Glad I can help! Besides, I'd much rather him go to someone who loves him. I absolutely adore him and am even wanting him for my main town haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All cycling is going on hold for the time being. I have a trade coming in now, and then I'm heading to my friend's town to take all of my hybrids and money to her. I will be cycling again tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back