• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Zion's Temporary Cycling ~Boxes: Kabuki~ ~In: Charlise~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky is leaving my main town of Pommes! He's unoriginal, only because of his shirt. I don't believe he's missing anything from his house or his catchphrase, but it could be possible.

I'm just looking for 50 TBT for him! I'm in need of white azalea starts as well, so 25 starts would also help me a ton. Other than that, since he's highly discounted down from 100 TBT, I'm not really willing to negotiate.

Also, since he's in my main town, please make sure you follow me at all times. If I see you even wander off a little, I will be ending the session. My town is too new and too precious to me for that. I also won't take anyone with negative wifi ratings for this one. I don't mean to be rude, but in a developing town, I would cry if something happened to it haha.

Please claim this cutie below! The only reason I'm not keeping him is because he just doesn't fit with my forest theme.

Last edited:
For anyone that would like Lucky and is a kind and decent human being, I am now giving him away for free! I just want him to go to a good home :)

Lucky is still available, and I apologize to anyone reading this about what just happened on my thread. Lucky will be free to a good home. I will be voiding at 11pm EST. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just going to void Lucky now. I'm exhausted and I do not feel like trading tonight. I will most likely begin cycling on Zion again tomorrow, but Ananas is still on hold while I'm transferring stuff to my friend's town (barely halfway done with that, ew). Sorry everyone!

Tipper is leaving Zion! I will be voiding in 15 mins if no one responds, but Tipper is completely free! I also voided Grizzly and Mott.

Kabuki, Clyde, and Derwin have moved into Zion!

Bunnie is in boxes and is leaving Zion! I am looking for 100 TBT for her since she is original and Tier 2. I will be keeping this open until tomorrow night at 10pm, as I will be going to sleep very soon and have a meeting after class tomorrow. Freya, Canberra, and Nibbles have also moved into Zion, with Diva and Derwin having been autovoided.

Please claim Bunnie below!

Could I please have Kabuki? c: I could add black roses, a golden can and something else to the TBT since I am a few off? Or, I could quickly try to get some more? If not, that's alright! I want Kabuki for Marshal, b/c shipping reasons. hehe

Thank you!

Well Kabuki isn't in boxes, and I don't reserve, so for now I will have to say no haha. However, I will put you on the lurkers list and alert you when he's in boxes! I won't be cycling any more tonight because I will be going to bed soon. So it will most likely be Wednesday or possibly this weekend before I'm even able to cycle again (because Fallout 4... Just saying).

Is Kabuk gone, he is my last ever dream and someone sent me this link. Have been looking for specifics 2 years he's the last. Is he gone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, saw your last message will check back. If you'd add me to alert though that'd be great.

I will add you both as soon as I get home tonight :). I cant now only because I am on mobile and it is hard to edit posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bunnie is also still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back