• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Zion's Temporary Cycling ~Boxes: Kabuki~ ~In: Charlise~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been out running errands! But yes you may! I will be able to trade around 4 pm est!

Okay! So I'm waiting on someone to come pick up Muffy, so Zion is currently on hold. However I've decided to cycle out villagers in Ananas for the time being too. My town is just too messed up and I lost all that I had loved when I stopped playing for four months. So I've started over in the new town of Pommes to replace Ananas!

First moving out of Ananas is... Benjamin. He is extremely unoriginal, as I had him for two years in my town. I want him to go to a loving home if he can, but I will be voiding at 8pm EST if no one claims him first.

Absolutely! I'll put you down for both! :) Lolly will be highly discounted, about 50 TBT as opposed to 200-250 TBT. She's slightly unoriginal but I'm discounting all unoriginal villagers from Ananas since they were so loved in my town. :)

Lolly!

Lolly is leaving Pommes! She is slightly unoriginal, however I don't know what her house looks like on the inside. I don't know what her catchphrase/greeting is, but if anything she got it from my other villagers, so it would be Bonjour or Chien. Her shirt is unoriginal, but it's a cute shirt I created that's striped blue/purple/white. She will be 50 TBT!

Please claim this cutie below!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am logging off for the night, so if anyone would like Lolly, it will have to be tomorrow. Please claim her below and I will get around to it tomorrow afternoon after my class gets out at 4pm. Thank you :)

I'll take Lolly for 50BTB! c:

Edit: SHoot, I got Spork from someone's void. Q___Q I don't have space for her now, sorry!!!

Last edited:
hi! may i please lurk for butch? :)

Absolutely! I need to warn you though that he is absolutely unoriginal. Almost all of his items are gone in his house and replaced (still items, almost no bugs/flowers), and he has a different shirt and catch phrase. With that being said, he will be free, but I feel it is very necessary to tell you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take Lolly for 50BTB! c:

Edit: SHoot, I got Spork from someone's void. Q___Q I don't have space for her now, sorry!!!

Aww darn! I hope you get her soon then :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take Lolly for 50 TBT please c:

You absolutely may! I am free to trade just about whenever, so just let me know! I'm sending you a PM now :)

Last edited:
Shep and Bob!

Alright! I have two villagers currently moving!

Shep is moving from Ananas and will be completely free! He should be relatively original compared to most within that town. I rarely talked to him, because I didn't care for him as much as my other dogs. But I don't know what the inside of his house looks like, and I'm sure he probably picked up "Bonjour" from the other dogs in town. Please claim him below! Nate has moved into that town!

Bob is moving from Zion! He will be going for either 100 TBT OR 50 White Azalea Starts! Please claim him below! Zell has moved into Zion, too!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, absolutely! I'm happy to have anyone adopt anyone from Ananas! I'm able to give him to you whenever you're ready :)

I will add you and I am ready! Thank you!! Oh, and is it the same FC or a different one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back