• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌿Yuta's Shop🌿 Signature&Avatar ❄ rlc/tbt ❄

Hi guys! I'm still working on your projects and will definitely finish them, but unfortunately it will take a week of two longer due to some personal issues atm.

Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you'll understand!
no worries, take your time. i’m not in a hurry :)

Gorgeous art! 😀 Would love to be on your wait list whenever you get an open spot.
I'm ready for your commission! 🌸
Please fill out the order form with the desired choices within 48hs before I move to next one on the waiting list :)

Subject: Butch
Style: Coco (sunny weather, please!)
Resolution: Standard
Extra features (optional): N/A
Reference or screenshots:
View attachment 363594
wearing that shirt is just fine if it's okay for you!

Total tbt: 75 tbt!
butch.jpg

Here you go! 🌸

Last edited:
hi! can i be added to the waitlist please?
I'm ready for your commission! 🌸
Please fill out the order form with the desired choices within 48hs before I move to next one on the waiting list :)

Subject: ych
Style: complete
Background: flowers (mums, roses, lilies | no red flowers, but any other colors are fine so variety of those would work), with cherry blossom trees in the background
Extra features (optional): sooo my character is wearing a bag, does that count as extra? 🤔 I also was interested in the largest size you offer, but I don't see that option anymore. Think it was 100TBT for 2100x2100.
2021022311344200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021022311345700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Total tbt/rlc: I think 600?

Pleaae let me know if anything needs to be clarified. 👍

Background: flowers (mums, roses, lilies | no red flowers, but any other colors are fine so variety of those would work), with cherry blossom trees in the background
Extra features (optional): sooo my character is wearing a bag, does that count as extra? 🤔 I also was interested in the largest size you offer, but I don't see that option anymore. Think it was 100TBT for 2100x2100.

Thats perfect! I think i accidentally deleted the resolution options when updating the thread but thats correct! Ill start working on it, a project like this may take 2 or 3 weeks, but I'll keep you posted!
Thanks for your order 🥰

OMG YAYYY!

Subject: my AC character
Style: flowers
Extra features (optional): If she could be doing the closed eye smile kinda like with the bigger smile from the joy reaction. The flowers I would like to choose would be a mix of pink and orange windflowers and tulips.
Reference or screenshots: 1 2 3

Total tbt/rlc: RLC

Thank you so much for considering!

OMG YAYYY!

Extra features (optional): If she could be doing the closed eye smile kinda like with the bigger smile from the joy reaction. The flowers I would like to choose would be a mix of pink and orange windflowers and tulips.

Great! Thank you so much 🥰
As for the smile; so you want the closed eyes and closed mouth from the first reference? :)
I will be starting on it soon! This one might take a week or 2 😊

Great! Thank you so much 🥰
As for the smile; so you want the closed eyes and closed mouth from the first reference? :)
I will be starting on it soon! This one might take a week or 2 😊

Oh I put the wrong photo in there sorry! It's actually the smile from the second reference picture. Thank you so much💖 Take as much time as you need!

They look beautiful! I'll put my order below but no rush :)

Style: flowers (windflower white/rose pink/cosmos black)
Extra features (optional): Wand: tree-branch / Reaction: Smirking

2021041520282400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Total rlc: 12,50

Last edited:

View attachment 369203

Thank you! All my slots are closed tho, but I can start working on it when I finished on of the slots !

View attachment 369713

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I completed my other commission so ill start working on yours! It may take a week to finish :)

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I completed my other commission so ill start working on yours! It may take a week to finish :)

Tysm! And no rush, take your time :giggle:

pengutango smoll.jpg

Here you go! Thanks so much for commissioning me :)

OMG YAYYY!

Finished your commission! Here you go! :love: tysm:)

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-20 om 20.11.16.png

Subject: ac character
Style: flowers (white cosmos, yellow tulips, green mums)
Extra features (optional): her holding a cosmos wand + her doing the wand pose
20210302_220006.jpg

20210302_220008.jpg

Total tbt/rlc: 400tbt!

Subject: ac character
Style: flowers (white cosmos, yellow tulips, green mums)
Extra features (optional): her holding a cosmos wand + her doing the wand pose
View attachment 370301
View attachment 370302
Total tbt/rlc: 400tbt!
Thank you for your order! Such a cute one 😊
With wand pose you mean holding up the wand? (Like the same pose as the glowing stick?)

Back