• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hiya :) Do you mind if I visit Snooty’s RV tomorrow? (wanted to put this here tonight in case I forgot in the morning >-<) Also, of course you don’t have to, but if you could look out for the Arched Zen Door, Zen Mailbox, Zen Exterior or Hedge (fence) I’d really appreciate it ^-^ Thanks!

Hiya :) Do you mind if I visit Snooty’s RV tomorrow? (wanted to put this here tonight in case I forgot in the morning >-<) Also, of course you don’t have to, but if you could look out for the Arched Zen Door, Zen Mailbox, Zen Exterior or Hedge (fence) I’d really appreciate it ^-^ Thanks!

Hi! Sure and sure. c: I'll keep my eyes out on those items from my Nook's Home. And see you tomorrow at my campground!

Sloppy Set

Any chance I can get parts of the sloppy set from you? Ill have to check my game when I get home for what I'm missing but I'd be appreciative if you could.

Thanks!

Hey! I want to get a lot of perfect peach baskets. What's the maximum amount you can give me? Thanks!

Any chance I can get parts of the sloppy set from you? Ill have to check my game when I get home for what I'm missing but I'd be appreciative if you could.

Thanks!

Hi :) I think I have the pieces except for the chair. Need to check though. Which piece are you missing from the set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I want to get a lot of perfect peach baskets. What's the maximum amount you can give me? Thanks!

Hi! I'm giving them away for your villagers so essentially a basket per person, but that depends on the reason. Mind ask how many actually you'd like and why? Thank you. c:

Hi :) I think I have the pieces except for the chair. Need to check though. Which piece are you missing from the set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm giving them away for your villagers so essentially a basket per person, but that depends on the reason. Mind ask how many actually you'd like and why? Thank you. c:

Basically just wanted a few to sell as they're premium at my Re-tail today haha. I'd be happy with just one basket though! Would I also be able to get a Cloud Making Machine (from Etoile's RV) and a Kiki and Lala Pin?

Basically just wanted a few to sell as they're premium at my Re-tail today haha. I'd be happy with just one basket though! Would I also be able to get a Cloud Making Machine (from Etoile's RV) and a Kiki and Lala Pin?

Sorry for the delay. Got a visitor and dragged away! ><
Also ah I see. Reese is buying the nips at close to 600 in my main town. It'd be faster to earn some profits.
And sure. I'll have them ready and like your post. c:

@~CrystalCarnations~, @friedegg
Uhh, got pretty occupied with irl stuff today, sorry! It's close to 8:30 pm in my place and I'll be on and off tonight and tomorrow! Lmk when you're available. Thank you!

I'm interested in DJ K.K.'s picture if you're able to sell me it! :)
Does this go for 5 TBT?

Also interested in any alternate pic types if you find out about them. :)

I'm interested in DJ K.K.'s picture if you're able to sell me it! :)
Does this go for 5 TBT?

Also interested in any alternate pic types if you find out about them. :)

Hi esque :) Sure. Actually I usually just give those pictures away so no charge if okay? Also I'll VM you if I find any pics that have different types. Will you add 4th FC in my signature? I'll like your post when I'm ready. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! ^-^ Thank you so much. Just wondering which FC I should add?

Will you add my 6th FC?

Great, and thank you!

Thanks much for offering too, but I even feel like giving extra as I wouldn't know about it if you hadn't posted. :)

Last edited:
Thank you again! If there's anything I may help you with later, let me know please. :)

Last edited:
Back