• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hi I wanted to know if I can havea visit Toby's RV and also how may TBT it would be for a 3DS or WiiU console

Don't worry, I like shopping and I found it! Ready when you are. :D

I will notify you when my gates are open~! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... which FC should I add?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry to bother you again... I just don't know which town I'm adding :"D

HHD would be great when can I visit the RV? Whenever you're free

HHD would be great when can I visit the RV? Whenever you're free
Okay. I'll be ready in like 10 mins. Just need to do something irl. Also, I can order at most 3 items from his van for you no charge. Lmk which item you want me to order if you'd like that.

Please add my 7th FC, that you can find in my sig!

Last edited:
Alright, The items I'd like from Toby's Rv are Kerokerokeroppi pins, Kerokerokeroppi doll, and the Kerokerokeroppi tray!!
Also, which FC should I add?
EDIT: Nevermind my question i just saw your post:)

Last edited:
Alright, The items I'd like from Toby's Rv are Kerokerokeroppi pins, Kerokerokeroppi doll, and the Kerokerokeroppi tray!!
Also, which FC should I add?
EDIT: Nevermind my question i just saw your post:)

Hi, sorry for the wait. Gates are open, feel free to drop by when you're ready. If you need multiple trips I'll leave my gates open till you're done. Do you need that?

is there any chance you have a lily lamp, flower bouquet, hydrangea bed x 2 and violet screen? c:

that’s perfect! i’ll open my gates and send over the tbt now. thank you so much <3

Last edited:
Back