• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hiya :) Do you mind if I visit Snooty’s RV tomorrow? (wanted to put this here tonight in case I forgot in the morning >-<) Also, of course you don’t have to, but if you could look out for the Arched Zen Door, Zen Mailbox, Zen Exterior or Hedge (fence) I’d really appreciate it ^-^ Thanks!

Hiya :) Do you mind if I visit Snooty’s RV tomorrow? (wanted to put this here tonight in case I forgot in the morning >-<) Also, of course you don’t have to, but if you could look out for the Arched Zen Door, Zen Mailbox, Zen Exterior or Hedge (fence) I’d really appreciate it ^-^ Thanks!

Hi! Sure and sure. c: I'll keep my eyes out on those items from my Nook's Home. And see you tomorrow at my campground!

Sloppy Set

Any chance I can get parts of the sloppy set from you? Ill have to check my game when I get home for what I'm missing but I'd be appreciative if you could.

Thanks!

Hey! I want to get a lot of perfect peach baskets. What's the maximum amount you can give me? Thanks!

Any chance I can get parts of the sloppy set from you? Ill have to check my game when I get home for what I'm missing but I'd be appreciative if you could.

Thanks!

Hi :) I think I have the pieces except for the chair. Need to check though. Which piece are you missing from the set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I want to get a lot of perfect peach baskets. What's the maximum amount you can give me? Thanks!

Hi! I'm giving them away for your villagers so essentially a basket per person, but that depends on the reason. Mind ask how many actually you'd like and why? Thank you. c:

Hi :) I think I have the pieces except for the chair. Need to check though. Which piece are you missing from the set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm giving them away for your villagers so essentially a basket per person, but that depends on the reason. Mind ask how many actually you'd like and why? Thank you. c:

Basically just wanted a few to sell as they're premium at my Re-tail today haha. I'd be happy with just one basket though! Would I also be able to get a Cloud Making Machine (from Etoile's RV) and a Kiki and Lala Pin?

Basically just wanted a few to sell as they're premium at my Re-tail today haha. I'd be happy with just one basket though! Would I also be able to get a Cloud Making Machine (from Etoile's RV) and a Kiki and Lala Pin?

Sorry for the delay. Got a visitor and dragged away! ><
Also ah I see. Reese is buying the nips at close to 600 in my main town. It'd be faster to earn some profits.
And sure. I'll have them ready and like your post. c:

@~CrystalCarnations~, @friedegg
Uhh, got pretty occupied with irl stuff today, sorry! It's close to 8:30 pm in my place and I'll be on and off tonight and tomorrow! Lmk when you're available. Thank you!

I'm interested in DJ K.K.'s picture if you're able to sell me it! :)
Does this go for 5 TBT?

Also interested in any alternate pic types if you find out about them. :)

I'm interested in DJ K.K.'s picture if you're able to sell me it! :)
Does this go for 5 TBT?

Also interested in any alternate pic types if you find out about them. :)

Hi esque :) Sure. Actually I usually just give those pictures away so no charge if okay? Also I'll VM you if I find any pics that have different types. Will you add 4th FC in my signature? I'll like your post when I'm ready. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! ^-^ Thank you so much. Just wondering which FC I should add?

Will you add my 6th FC?

Great, and thank you!

Thanks much for offering too, but I even feel like giving extra as I wouldn't know about it if you hadn't posted. :)

Last edited:
Thank you again! If there's anything I may help you with later, let me know please. :)

Last edited:
Back