• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your top dreamies?

cindamia

Bells
So what are your top villagers? Were they someone you thought you weren't going to love? I love seeing different preferences of villagers!

My dream town is complete with the following dreamies: Carmen, Merry, Coco, Grizzly, Flora, Kid Cat, Ankha and my Octopi trifecta: Octavian, Marina and Zucker. Some of these dreamies are from older games who I just loved and some are new. I also really love the following villagers who have been been members of Cocoplum: Pietro, Julian, Bob, Moe, Hazel, Katt, Pancetti, Portia, especially Pietro and Pancetti. I miss them :)

My dreamies are Melba, Alfonso. Felicity, Poppy and Eugene. I had Melba, Felicity and Alfonso in older AC games (Melba in WW, Felicity and Alfonso in CF). Right now I have Alfonso, Poppy and Eugene in my NL town. I'm wondering whether or not a few of the villagers in my NL town should be my dreamies, like Wendy, Merry and Rudy.

I have all of my dreamies in both of my towns. Cleyra has: Soleil, Ozzie, Flurry, Apple, Marshal (not a dreamie, but he's okay...), Hamlet, Graham, Cherry, Hamphrey and Stitches. And Bunifrey: Chrissy, Francine, Bunnie, Mira, O'Hare, Gaston, Coco, Genji, Cole and Ruby.

It's taken me a long time, but I'm so happy to finally have all my perma-villagers! ^_^

Main town dreamies: Ankha, Cobb, Drift, Eugene, Hans, Lucky, Marina, Octavian, Pietro, and Whitney(need)

Bird town dreamies: Cranston, Flora, Gloria, Gladys, Hopper(need), Jacques, Knox, Phoebe, Robin, and Sterling

Third town dreamies: Becky, Bob, Cherry, Coco, Drago, Julian, Lucha, Ribbot, and Walt

I have other dreamies that I am unable to fit anywhere else. These include Boomer, Chops, Kyle, Marcel, Monique, Mott, Olivia, Rasher, Savannah, Stitches, and Tucker.

Last edited:
in my main town idk. i have villagers i love and i don't want them to leave any time soon (like most of my villagers??) but i wouldnt call them my "top dreamies"

in my second town i have decided most villagers already (i have gotten more than half)
it is an all frog town and the dreamies are diva, puddles, lily, gigi, drift, frobert, camofrog, henry and jeremiah. i haven't decided on a 9th villager yet, atm i have cousteau and I might keep him even though 3 jocks is a bit too much :> idk i just lOVE FROGS

My dream town is to have 5 wolves, 3 eagles, and 2 deer so Kyyyyyllleeee, Chief, Fang, Wolfgang, Lobo or Whitney, Sterling (wasn't originally a dreamie but I loooove him), Amelia, Celia, Bam or Beau, and Deirdre (also trying to get all personalities except peppy because those species don't have peppies)

Yeah mine is good mix of people! but the ones I absolutely need to have are Tangy, O'Hare, Timbra, Avery, Lopez, Bettina, Renee... Poncho too but he's not currently in my town due to a TT accident :(

Ones like Robin, Twiggy, Midge, Tangy, and Tom are ones I had in the original Animal Crossing for Gamecube. I loved them a lot when they were around. Others like Tex, Annalise, Ankha, Lolly, and Shep were ones who either moved into my town and became my friends or I had interacted with in other towns and I loved them.

I have some but I'm still trying to "invite" new villagers into my town to "try them" ;)

As for now, my absolute favs are Nate (bear), Gayle (alligator) and Caroline (squirrel). There was also Roscoe - I still like him but I haven't played for few days and he just ran away from my town *sigh*

The ones I'm looking for, liking their design/personalities/colors/being curious are Naomi, Puddles, Marcel, Chops and Tutu - there was also Del, but since he moved in few days ago I think I can call him a "disappointment" = he's just not as cool as I thought he will be :/

Unexpected favourite was Pashmina - I had one uchi already (Tammy) but she just plopped one day in my town - I was like "no goats. period" as I didn't really found them attractive at first sight but then long story short - oh, brown fur! and blue horns! AND nice yellowish eyes! You're in!

There's also Rasher - game tried to give me him 3 times (random move-in and campsite) and I avoided him like a plague, but I must admit he was just hilarious with his face expression when he was smiling -it was kinda lol/lmao face :D I'm o the fence with him but I'll probably will try to nab him too.

Last edited:
My only dreamie is Tutu. I never had her in a town before and I always thought she was super cute.

I take in a lot of villagers who get no love or are under rated. I love Astrid so much, she's my villager village of all time. Her star pattern makes her so unique and she's so sweet and kind. Seconds to Astrid are Mathilda, Marina, Zucker, Flora, Lyman, Midge, Walt, Canberra, Keaton. I only have 3, if not 2 mainstream villagers. I prefer uniquity. I find myself not really liking a lot of mainstream villagers like Beau for example who's probably like the most popular villager. It's not that I hate him or that he's ugly, but I just didn't have this CLICK! when I first saw him if that makes sense, like when I saw Astrid for the first time I thought she looked amazing.

Last edited:
Cherry, Bud, Grizzly, and Kitty.
I actually want every villager. :)

Back