• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Your Sun/Moon team so far?

de-carabas

Bells
Small Mailbox
Since we already know quite a few pokemon from the new game, is there any specific pokemon you know you want on your team?

For me, my team so far will def include popplio, alolan vulpix, comfey and mimikyu. ^_^

I want litten as starter. aside from that idk. probably the alolan eggecutor, mimikyu and salandit hhehh

I had a team, but now I'm really unsure lol. I'm thinking I'm not gonna make plans, cause I never stick to them anyways.

rowlett (might change depending on evolution), rockruff, and one of the four dancing birds, and THE ALOLAN NINETALES AND MAYBE ALOLAN MAROWAK?

im not completely sure yet, but i know i want mimikyu, alolan exeggutor and litten!

I know it's not an Alola Pokemon, but I plan on using Snubbull if it's native to the region.

I will also defs use Rowlet, and maybe Midday Form Rockruff evo.

I always have to have Vulpix in my team and from what I've seen so far I think I would love to get Rowlet and Litten. He just reminds me of Meowth who I loved from the original Pokemon. Haven't got much further than that. I really like the new additions though, I haven't been so pleased with new Pokemon for a long time

i know i'll get rowlet as a starter, and i'll probably also have lunala/lunaala, but i'm not sure on what other pokemon i'll have on my team for moon. it'll probably end up like my y team, where i'll have as many types as i can get, a pokemon that knows fly and surf, my starter, at least one legendary and a pokemon that can learn... i think it's called false swipe? it's that move that leaves a pokemon with at least 1hp left (of course, i only use said move for catching pokemon).

i'm still mixed on what starter i should get. popplio has really grown on me. my team so far will most likely be popplio, salandit, lugarugan (day form), komala, oricorio (pom-pom style), and alolan vulpix. It may change since we still havent seen all the new pokemon yet.

Definitely subject to change depending on the evolutions and what the other new Pokemon that they've yet to reveal look like, but I'm really liking these guys:
Rowlet
Salandit
Mudsdale
Wishiwashi
Alolan Marowak
Alolan Raichu
I don't battle competitively, so like half my decision is based on appearance. I actually really like almost all of the new Pokemon and wouldn't object to having any of them on my team. Except maybe Litten if that final evo is to be believed.

rowlett OFC

torchic

gengar

alakazam

blastoise (or any other tanky water type)

garchomp

Back