• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your opinion on Tom Brady

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Festive Bell
Friday the 13th Candy
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
I know I have been creating topics like crazy, but I would like a discussion about this person. Do you really think it's fair that he got away with deflategate, or were you against the fact he tried to appeal against his suspension? And here's the bottom line: was Tom Brady the bad guy, or was it someone else's fault that he got in trouble?

I think Tom Brady is more guilty. Literally, he doesn't deserve to get his suspension lifted. To be honest, I don't think he appealed against his suspension because he felt it was harsh. The reason why I think he tried to appeal is because he doesn't want to be punished. Hello, if you cheat, you should face the consequences. I also feel that he's going to continue deflating footballs even after winning the deflategate case.

Not to long ago, it was revealed that the judge that overturned the suspension had Tom Brady on his fantasy football team. So Tom Brady cheated in the semi-finals, got away with it by winning in the Super Bowl, appealed against his suspension because he doesn't want to be punished, and won because of an incurable bias. Although the reasons why he did this are part of my opinion, it's true that he cheated, appealed against his suspension, and got away with it.

I dont like Tom Brady and I cant stand the New England Patriots. but i think "deflate-gate" is the most non-scandalous sports scandal of all time. The only punishment that should have been issued, if any, should have been a monetary fine. And the person who really needs to go is Roger Goodell.

also, the rule re ball pressure was not put in place to make it a challenge for everyone to grip and throw the ball. the rule was put in place back at the beginning of the league when the equipment varied from stadium to stadium to provide some simple uniformity and for the sake of the durability of the equipment. so my view is that altering the psi doesnt give anyone a competitive advantage at all.

I've only heard about him once or twice, so I don't have any particular opinion about him.

Back