Pretty in Pink
Bells
Switch
1906-7029-6109
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Honestly I really don't know what to think of him. On one hand, he's colorful and kinda cute. On the other, he's very creepy and I hate clowns x.x Opinions?

I hate clowns, but I really like him. :) It's great when I have visitors over and they run away from because they find him creepy. 8D

Last edited:
Honestly the Sheep villagers are weird to me because they wear scarves instead of clothes, you can't really see the design on their scarves. I understand that they have wool, but they kinda broke the mold if you know what I'm saying.
And I don't hate clowns I just don't like them. Pietro looks like one and he has too many colors going on.

So I don't like Pietro, but I don't hate him.

I love my clown baby!

I mean I love clowns anyway, my office in my house dedicated to clowns and carnivals. And I love colors and he's so perfect omg. I bought my pietro for 1mil bells and he parked his house in a horrible, horrible spot and I was so mad. But as soon as he moved in and I started talking to him all was forgiven. I really do adore him. And his house is near the train station so he often greets my visitors. :)

Last edited:
He's scary, if I ever get him I'll probably get scared every time I look at him :p

I don't like clowns, but I love Pietro. I adore rainbows and his face paint doesn't even bother me. I met him once in my campsite and had a good time chatting with him, he's neat.

Do not like at all. I'd rather have Lionel than him and Lionel isn't the best looking Lion.

Humm... Eh, I don't particularly like clowns. I'd let him move if he ever came to my town.

I think he's kinda cool now

But I still wouldn't want him in my town. He doesn't really look very good.

I like bright, colourful stuff, but I dislike clowns. So all in all, I guess I don't really mind Pietro. The fact that he's a sheep also (positively) influences my opinion on him.

I keep hoping I'll find him so I have have him in my village. The only interaction I've ever had with Pietro was when he was a customer in my coffee shop. That was the first time I ever saw him and I thought he looked really great. I'm still trying to find him, but he's soooo popular around here that as soon as someone offers him as a giveaway, he's snatched up long before I can put in a request. I figure I'll get him eventually--it's just a matter of how patient I can be and keep resetting for new campers.

Back