Your OOTD - Outfit of the Day

a penguin onesie bc it's finals week and I cbf with actual clothes :)

nice fall flannel with a dodger t-shirt underneath and below that was me tan slim pants and the murdered out PF Flyers

ootd.jpg
tbh

a long, light pink cardigan (from urban oufitters), a gridded shirt (cropped, button-up, collared), high waisted black skinny jeans, peppered colored socks, and black chelsea boots.

I usually wear an oversized shirt/sweater, hoodie, leggings, and boots~ although in the winter instead of a hoodie I wear the same coat as Shion from No.6 LOL

So its Mufti/ Non Uniform Day at my school, so i am wearing a Dan and Phil top, black leggings, and grey and black Nikes.
hh.jpg
kk.jpg
ee.jpg

Tonight I am wearing a loose fitting low cut green white and black top that has this like paisley-esc pattern to it, a long black skirt that goes to my ankles, it has brown beading at the bottom and in handkerchief cut and has nice move to it, then I have on a regular black sweater, black mary jane shoes and black socks, my gaming license/name tag on my shirt and my koa wood ring on my hand.

Last edited:
Ripped up gray jeans, a black tank top and a big black and white cardigan cx and some ankle boots things with my usual necklace^-^

I just recently bought this skirt. Trying to coorde a shirt with it still. hmmm.
Fashion-Vintage-Women-Korean-Casual-High-Waist-Plaid-Check-Houndstooth-Solid-Pleated-Skater-Skir.jpg

I'm dressed very casual today because it's my day off; I have on a red sweatshirt with my college's logo on it and black sweatpants

Sweet navy blue coat with a white undershirt and tan slim pants part 2 ft. Steel toe boots

today i wore a black and white crop top with an elephant on it, and some blue joggers, with neon orange flip flops and a grey fuzzy jacket from brandy melville that i slouched over one of my shoulders. i was lazy and cold this morning so

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love this omg

Back