• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your favourite usernames on this site?

It's a song?

Yeah, I was being nosy and looked through the pages of the "What does your username mean?" thread because I love reading those things, and it's a reference to the song "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" by The Scissor Sisters. I love that song!

himeki & keitara

I'm obsessed with your name too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate my name. I wish I picked something else.
You should ALL donate me lots of tbt so I can change my name. It's for a good cause, to stop your eyes from burning and melting.
I don't really know my favorites but maybe
eun
Whiteflamingo
Shiemi
Roh
ramen.jpg

ramen.jpg
Kaiaa

Ramen.jpg is funny to me lol

Thank you so much! @fanclub

My favorite username is my username lol. Cheren is one of my favorite characters, though, so it kind of makes sense.

Last edited:
I really love ThatOneMarshalFanGirl, because of the humor behind it. I also really liked when Sirena had Toukool. I enjoyed pronouncing it different ways. I love Bowie, because even though it's David Bowie, I always think to myself Bowie Constrictor. Oblivia is very cool. I like King Dad because that just sounds like such a cute, silly, dad username to me. I like a lot of other usernames, but these just come to mind!

Petey Pirahna, because that boss was pretty lit in Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Of course, I did suck at that boss, specifically during the chase sequence where you have to jump over his mudballs with Paper Mario. Fun fact, Luigi died right before I beat the boss, so he didn't get any XP from it. RIP Luigi.

Also, StarUrchin sounds pretty cool. I imagine StarUrchin to be the name of a Kirby boss xD

Petey Pirahna, because that boss was pretty lit in Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Of course, I did suck at that boss, specifically during the chase sequence where you have to jump over his mudballs with Paper Mario. Fun fact, Luigi died right before I beat the boss, so he didn't get any XP from it. RIP Luigi.

Also, StarUrchin sounds pretty cool. I imagine StarUrchin to be the name of a Kirby boss xD

I agree. Cats ARE super cool. :cool:

Teabagel. Just Teabagel. That needs to be the winner of best username.

The best thing about it, I'm a friend of Teabagel.

Last edited:
I like the username LadyVivia, sounds so elegant
They're an old user so yea some of ya'll probably have never seen em around.

A few others:
ramen.jpg
Shirohibiki
himeki
Shattered (too bad they changed it)
Hot

Those are the ones on top of my head

I really ThatOneMarshalFangirl because it's so true, funny, and relatable! And no, it's not just because she's my best friend.

Back