Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Could be perfume or essential oil!

As for perfume, I am regularly wearing Sí (Giorgio Armani) - but I’m generally really picky with scents. A lot of perfume gives me an itchy sore throat.

As for essential oil I really like lemon grass!

i am crazy for lemon zest, specifically a sweet lemon candy type of smell... i have desired a perfume of it for so long but i haven't run into many candy-smelling perfumes :( i have some candles of it though!

in general, i am fond of sweet and strong perfumes. i only realized a few years ago that most people do NOT like strong perfumes cuz they could have more sensitive noses and it could be overwhelming for them... oopsy

I love sweet but nothing overwhelmingly sweet. something like, peach + jasmine + amber/musk. not a fan of strong bitter florals, woody, or ocean scents. nothing harsh basically 😭 sweet and clean

I have an unfortunately sensitive nose so I don't like scents unless the exposure is brief! I'm partial to sugary & fresh scents.

I don't know if they have this in all countries that have bath and bodyworks, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of harvest pomegranate

I can't exactly describe it but it's strong, sweet and elegant all in one!!

1691089398030.png

(the candle for y'alls who are interested)

Lavender and cherry blossom are my favorites. Eucalyptus and mint are in second and third. Orange citrus is a nice scent for the restroom. The rest I am neutral about.

Ive been filled with Lavender for my room just because Im trying to keep something out.

But I live the smell of the rain the most, its so nice and relaxing. I love that spell so much.

One of my least favorite smells is Cinimon. At the theatre we had to use spray in the bathroom, and the only spray we had was conimon 🥴 Not for me.

i really like gourmand smells like vanilla, honey, candy and all the like! the sweet frangrances from b&bw usually do the trick for me!

My two favorite scents are vanilla and lavender, in that order. Those are the best scents in my opinion.

My favourite scents are vanilla, gardenia and coconut. I like scents that are more natural. I dislike scents that are less human-made, like sugar cookie, and scents that are too fruity.

Probably anything that smells like a spring or fall scent. Such as roses or pumpkin spice.

i'm into vanilla baybeee. not majorly into floral or sweet sort of stuff fragrance nor deoderant wise. don't wanna smell like toilet cleaner 😭

deoderant wise, wild's cotton & sea salt is the way. they had a thunderstorm scent that i adored but it was limited edition ;_;

The smell of a campfire for sure. Also, the smell of bacon, and the smell of baked cookies. Vanilla is nice too!

Not a fan of perfumes/colognes/hairsprays/bodysprays/etc. They upset my sinuses too much these days

Rain and citronella! Citronella always brings me right back to my childhood. It smells like such a happy and warm summer day!

Usually natural or slightly fruity smells and a subtle lavender smell when trying to sleep as long as it’s not too strong. Quite sensitive to some smells so avoid anything too overwhelming.

Very much a smell person -- sensitive to smells that is! It takes a little for it to be too much, and I'm very picky about what smells I enjoy. (this is probably why I will never be able to have a dog companion... they have a particular doggo smell that I really dislike :( sorry doggos)

I like a very very subtle lavender, mint, rosemary, or "clean" smell.

I like the smell of my coffee beans, roasted nuts, and of warm cookies baking in the oven. I like the smell of my laundry detergent.

But I mostly prefer to smell "nothing" while I go about my life, until it comes to foods or to washing myself/my clothes!

I really love lavender. There is nothing I like to smell more. I also like lemon a lot. Cleaning the house with lemon scented stuff is the best I can do!

I don't know much about perfume but once I got a sample of Issey Miyake "L'Eau D'Issey Pure Nectar" (I think) and it had a soothing fragrance, I liked to wear it before going to bed.

Back