• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your favorite out of these cuties

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the best of them all

• Coco

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Kiki

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Lily

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Mitzi

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Poppy

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

wiesty

LOON
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Basically, I can't decide AT ALL between all of these so hopefully I can make up my mind with your decision! This is for who is going to be my second normal of Elwynn with Chelsea!

Last edited:
i've had Coco in two towns, she always has a fun personality and never gets boring :> her house looks very *interesting* and her design is my favourite out of all of them, so if you want an animal thats fun and interesting, you should try her!
and she might look creepy, but probably not as creepy as Kiki imo.

I really like Kiki. She's really adorable, and she has been in quite a few of my towns. Overall one of the best normal villagers in my opinion.

5RCgOZE - Imgur.jpg
Yeah,Kiki.I've had a Kiki ever since the Gamecube days.

I have never had any of the animals live in either of my towns but I think that Kiki is really adorable. Although Tangy is the best villager in the history of mankind.

I picked Coco because I really love her design and I don't think she'd seem out of place based on the other villagers in your signature. But you can't really go wrong with any of your choices.

My order would be:
1. Coco
2. Lily
3. Mitzi
4. Poppy
5. Kiki

Lily just because she lives in my town :p
Just kidding she is a cute frog

Last edited:
kiki is my favourite normal, and favourite villager overall (tied with bob) i just love black kitties.

however i had lily in the past and she was really sweet and cute! you can’t go wrong with either of them imo

I really love Lilly with Kiki as a close second.

I love Lilly’s colours and I think it’s nice to have a villager species that typically isn’t considered “cute”.
I mainly love Kiki cause she’s a cat and cats rock :3

Out of these I didn't know what Poppy looked like so I looked her up and...
I think she'd be great! I used to adore Lily but not really any more, and Poppy is just super cute and would make a unique addition!

kiki is adorable! i love her design, and her being a normal villager is a bonus, since that's my favourite personality.
poppy is really cute too though, but i generally prefer cat villagers!

I just like Mitzi because she is normal looking and she is kinda ugly and half normal but not cute. To me all villagers are pretty ugly and some are just normal and okay looking.

Back