Votes: 123 46.8%
  • Octavian

Votes: 55 20.9%
  • Zucker

Votes: 83 31.6%
  • I hate Octopi...

Votes: 38 14.4%

• Total voters
Zucker is hideous and Marina is cute but overrated. Octavian is awesome.. and he's cranky, so he's even more epic.

I've had all three in my town. Zucker moved out long ago, due to me not playing for about a week or two. Got on, and his house was gone :c Octavian did the same thing, and it was pretty recent, a few days ago. Marina has been in my town the longest, and she's the most adorable thing on the planet. But Octavian is my absolute favorite octopus. I enjoy his cranky face.

I don't like the 3 Octopus villagers. If they make a snooty purple Octopus then we'll talk.

I love Zucker the most because of his flan shirt and lazy personality!

Apparently I voted Marina earlier without posting, guess that's still true lol.

They are all so adorable, but I'm going to have to go with Octavian. Something about a grumpy, bitter personality bottled up in such a cute little body really gets me.

Marina is super adorable. Followed by Zucker. I'm not overly keen on Octavian ._.

I think the takoyaki theme is adorable, so Zucker. c:

I voted Marina, but though I have her in my town, I like her less than I thought I would. I'm guessing it's because she's a Normal. I might have liked her better if she was Uchi or Snooty or something.

Back