Votes: 123 46.8%
  • Octavian

Votes: 55 20.9%
  • Zucker

Votes: 83 31.6%
  • I hate Octopi...

Votes: 38 14.4%

• Total voters
Fun fact: octopi is not the plural of octopus! It's either octopuses or octopodes, depending on whether you're a descriptive or prescriptive linguist.

The common misconception is that octopus derives from Latin, so it works like cactus where the plural is cacti. But octopus actually comes from Ancient Greek - 'octo' meaning eight, and 'pous' meaning foot. The plural of pous is podes, therefore, octopodes!

Does it really matter?
I voted for zucker, I love mr. takoyaki ><

I can't choose between Marina and Zucker...but I have to go with Zucker. He's one of my dream villagers and my sister had him. He's super cute! ^u^

Oh I forgot about that! Ya I like to watch them walk around. I do think it would be cool if their houses were in the ocean though and you had to swim to go visit them!

lol that would be such a hassle to do

Last edited:
True...but then they could also just be the 11th villager that lives in the ocean. Then you'd have your normal 10 villagers too.

Octavian's the only one I've had, and I love him. I like Zucker too though and considered getting him as well.

Zucker because of my obsession with takoyaki ever since I actually ate some for the first time. o3o

Marina is one of my dreamies, so Marina it is!

I don't care for other two octopuses.

I had Octavian in my cycle town for awhile before I gave him away, he was pretty awesome even though I'm not much for octopi. I'd probably venture out of my usual pool of animals and have him in my main town if I got the chance.

don't like 'em, never had one. But I think Marina is the least awful. Because Octavian looks pissed off all the time and Zucker.... well it's just creepy that he has a stick coming out of his head and that...you're supposed to...eat it?! o_O

I'm not much of a fan of them, but I think Zucker is pretty cool. He reminds me of a pancake, even though I know that he's not... :p

I haven't had an octopus in my town yet. But I did see Marina in a dream town once and I thought she was soo cute so I voted for her.

I like Zucker because he is a Takoyaki and I love Takoyaki. It would be really sad if predators existed in the games because he looks so delicious.

Back