your favorite netflix series

Honestly, I do not watch a lot of TV shows ! Recently I have been getting into watching old 2000s TV shows. Right now my favorite shows currently are Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls ! After I finish those shows I?ll be watching and getting into the more popular shows hopefully:)

My top faves on netflix (and the only reason i care to keep paying for it):
BoJack Horseman
F is for Family
Paradise PD
Disenchantment
Kingdom (dubbed korean zombie show)
Stranger Things

Not a series
Rockos Modern Life: Static Cling
Invader Zim:Enter the Florpus

If you guys havent checked out Kingdom and you like zombie movies, you really need to watch it! theyre going to have another season next year i believe, i cant wait!!!

Last edited:
Stranger Things crew!

I also love the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! I'm dying for the next season!!

Russian Doll, Money Heist, Twin Peaks, and Peaky Blinders are some good shows. I honestly can't call any show a favorite, but I'm watching Sex Education atm and it's really good.

edit: omg i forgot about how much I love Anne with an E! that's got to be my favorite

Last edited:
Stranger Things.
But that lasts season upset me.
Black mirror, Seven Deadly Sins (ooh I know, a Netflix original ANIME), Orange Is The New Black, 13 reasons.

I watched the first episode of Shameless US and it’s so bad, I don’t know who these idiots are that rate it better than the UK version.

My top favourites are Little Witch Academy, The Dragon Prince, Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, and Aggretsuko. :)

Back