• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your favorite hour music in ACNL?

Titi

Cynically insane
Bells
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
I don't know if this thread exists already,
I've only seen favorite K.K slider song threads.
Which is your favorite AC hourly music?

Mine is 4am with rain:

I like any rain music, also early am music and noon and early pm music. I pretty much like it all, though the island music gets on my nerves after a few minutes.

I have to say 8pm music is my favourite. Though 7pm is a really close second!

i really really love the 7pm and 1am music, but there's just something about the 11pm music that makes me feel a lot... better feeling in general? ;u; it's just one of those pieces i can daydream to for hours, or listen to while exploring areas i've already mapped out previously. it makes everything feel nicer.

honestly, i can't really pick too much of a favorite, they're all really lovely songs, however!
i'll have to say, the music that plays on christmas eve i've always been fond of:

I really have no idea.. I usually have my sounds off since AC sounds & music is really headache inducing for me :c I do recognize all of the songs posted above uwu I should probably just listen to some separately and pick a favorite, but meh. The rain music is cool though.

Last edited:
I know it's been said, but... 1 AM. Something about it just makes me feel calm and not care that I'm losing sleep to play Animal Crossing.

I always run into the emporium around closing time just so I can hear the music. I HATE the music there the rest of the day, but the closing time version is so beautiful! I have been known to get teary-eyed over it sometimes...if I was in the right mood or had a stressful day or something...lol, I know I'm nuts. XD

Back