• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I?m looking for about 20-30 pink and azalea starts, and normal saplings. If it?s okay I?m hoping to lay in IGB as I?m saving up for a couple of dreamies

Last edited:
If you have any white carnations, clovers, and pink lillies I would love to buy them off of you in IGB. I'm not sure what is a fair price depending on how much you have:)

How much are you selling the 7-11 set for?

Hi :) That depends on which pieces and how many you need. By set you mean pieces before amiibo update are included, or just pieces after update?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have any white carnations, clovers, and pink lillies I would love to buy them off of you in IGB. I'm not sure what is a fair price depending on how much you have:)

Hi :) I usually don't sell flowers for in game bells. But that depends on which kind and how many you need. How many pink lilies are you after?

Anyone need some RV visits?

I'm interested in both but I will take which ever one you have.

I can give you all the old set pieces for free, if you don't need the 7-11 ABD. As for new set pieces, like 5 tbt a piece? But if you have chocolate coin(s) for trade, I'll do a discount!

Last edited:
Anyone need some RV visits?

I can give you all the old set pieces for free, if you don't need the 7-11 ABD. As for new set pieces, like 5 tbt a piece? But if you have chocolate coin(s) for trade, I'll do a discount!
I'll pay 35 tbt for the new set and then I also want the old set if that's fine with you. Im not sure what you mean when you said if i dont need the 7-11 ABD

Last edited:
I'll pay 35 tbt for the new set and then I also want the old set if that's fine with you. Im not sure what you mean when you said if i dont need the 7-11 ABD

New set includes 10 items. Can you go a little bit higher?
And 7-11 ABD (24 shop ABD) is a piece that's involved in the old set. But it's impossible to restock it legitimately now, so I'd put a bit high tag on its price. You're okay without this ABD?

Also, I have more than a few FCs. The FC for this trade is 2810-3363-5607

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello do you maybe have a mug, and counter seat? For 10 tbt?

Hi again! :rolleyes: Each one? Yes.

50 tbt for the new set since each piece is 5 tbt. Im gonna go ahead and add you. Im fine without that ABD

I was thinking 5 tbt each totaling 10 tbt , but If thats too Low I can do the 10 tbt each as well :)
Let me know

Ah, no I meant, I was asking if you need 1 mug and 1 counter seat, sorry for making you confused! ^^;
5 tbt is very sufficient. :) So, you only need 1 of each, yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 tbt for the new set since each piece is 5 tbt. Im gonna go ahead and add you. Im fine without that ABD

Alright, thank you. Let me add you and get them all together. Just a sec!

Yes one of each Is perfect :)
Would you like to drop of at my town again?

Also thank you so much!

Yes, I'll drop them off if okay. Let me finish with current trade, just a moment! And thanks a bunch as well. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@thedayman
Can I drop them off at your town? I'm ready when you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back