Your Club Nintendo Collectibles

I didn't get a whole lot of physical rewards. I got the Messenger bag they used to have (NA) and 2 game cases, and now I'm waiting for them to ship the Majora's Mask messenger bag.

I also got 2 physical Platinum rewards, the playing cards and Majora's Mask soundtrack.

As far as games, IIRC, I got Paper Mario and LoZ: aLLtP on my old Wii (which I no longer have) and Super Mario World for Wii U recently, plus Game & Wario for my Platinum reward last year.

I have the Animal Crossing Favourite Songs Soundtrack x2 plus the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack x2 plus the Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection Soundtrack.

I just joined on Halloween, so I don't have a ton of prizes. Anyhow, I have:

Zelda 3DS card case
Pikmin/Mario 3DS card case
SSB soundtrack

I will soon also have:

2015 3DS card case
Legend of Zelda pouch (the green one on the website currently).
A 3DS game download... not sure what I will pick yet.

As you can tell, I am a sucker for the card cases.

I have got:

Red Pikmin Keychain
Nintendogs background (Actually my sister but whateva)

Currently saving for:
Whatever good stuff appears

I have got:

Red Pikmin Keychain
Nintendogs background (Actually my sister but whateva)

Currently saving for:
Whatever good stuff appears

You might want to go ahead and spend it, because I think Nintendo said they don't plan to release any more rewards. But maybe they lied, because I think Europe just got some new stuff? Idk, it's frustrating trying to make sense of what Nintendo will do next. Hope you get something nice either way! :D

You might want to go ahead and spend it, because I think Nintendo said they don't plan to release any more rewards. But maybe they lied, because I think Europe just got some new stuff? Idk, it's frustrating trying to make sense of what Nintendo will do next. Hope you get something nice either way! :D

I'm in Europe, and we just got the game download codes, but that's not very appealing to me since the codes are pretty expensive, and we didn't get any good games. I'm saving my stars in case we get some good real life rewards, because our Club Nintendo only closes in September (?), or somewhere near that month :p

I currently own:
  • the animal crossing poster set
  • luigi's mansion glow-in-the-dark poster
  • legend of zelda skyward sword poster
  • 2014 Club Nintendo desktop calendar
  • game card case (incoming)
  • several other posters that I can't recall of the top of my head :p

Back