• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Your Choice Of Pokemon X or Y: Promo Download Code!! [HB: Check Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanapachi

Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (28) +
xvCmBjf.png

After sending in a complaint about never receiving my download code, I finally got it. I have no more interest in it and I don't care what you do with it. I can choose either as I have access to a copy of Y already. Remember, it expires on May 31st and this auction ENDS on March 18th, 2014. No designated time, just when I feel like it. I don't care if you're getting it for a friend or whatever, but I am indecisive about letting those who have already received a code join this auction.

Starting Bid: 2000 TBT
Minimum Increment: 200 TBT (hurp)
Buyout: 18.5K TBT - 20 Mil AC:NL Bells - All Japanese Letters

Remember: I have all right to neglect your offer or kick you from the auction with any reason I find valid. If your bid increment is lower than any noted amounts, you will be ignored. I only have one code, I’m going to be careful with who I give it to. Forum rules apply at all times, but will not increase or decrease your chances. I will be fair. I must receive payment prior to giving you the code. Why? Because I'm not stupid. If the code does not work, I will refund you and send an email to Nintendo. So that I know you actually bothered reading this, include “generous” in you first bid. (get creative uwu) Afterwards you are not required to include it in your following increments. I’ll announce the lucky person a few hours up to a day after the ending time. Now be nice and start offering. I receive no other payment unless otherwise noted.​

hi flop

Last edited:
I'm so confused. XD you said that before I even looked at this thread. It's like you knew I would ;-;

I'll bid a generous 2000. (I'll probably get ninja'd, see alot of people viewing this thread xD)

OH MA GOD
Yui i'm so sorry but i need a pokemon Y
I may change my mind but for now

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait does it work in europe?/uk?

are you interested in collectibles?

I can offer
dnm1.png
dnm2.png
dnm3.png
dnm4.png
dnm6.png

They are valued pretty highly if you sell them off for tbt bells

Last edited:
are you interested in collectibles?

I can offer
dnm1.png
dnm2.png
dnm3.png
dnm4.png
dnm6.png

They are valued pretty highly if you sell them off for tbt bells

I'll put this bid on hold and think about it. I've been looking for the letters. ;o

HB: 2900

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back