You now may call me a true gamer

JasonBurrows said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:21:20 PM]
JasonBurrows said:
Jarv156 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Same as for me, why a nasty cyber bully like him is still not banned permanently, I don't know...
First of all, he wasn't serious, second of all, "cyber bully" is a word that adults and little children that know nothing about internet culture, and he's not that bad, sometimes he flames because the other person deserves it, or is an annoying Noob (which is a really degrading thing to be , and deserves a good flaming that may or may not result in Noobraeg and/or irrational suicide that only stupid and/or really sensitive people would do). I used to be a Noob, and with the help of his flaming, I wasn't a Noob anymore, because I hated getting flamed (which I seriously deserved, and maybe a good flogging), and I figured the only way to be not flamed anymore was to become a normal person. And besides, he's not that bad once you get used to him.
Well, when he gets off my case and leaves me alone, I'll be more respectful of him and not before.
Same with me, I'm going to ignore him until then. :p

Jarv156 said:
JasonBurrows said:
[Nook said:
JasonBurrows said:
First of all, he wasn't serious, second of all, "cyber bully" is a word that adults and little children that know nothing about internet culture, and he's not that bad, sometimes he flames because the other person deserves it, or is an annoying Noob (which is a really degrading thing to be , and deserves a good flaming that may or may not result in Noobraeg and/or irrational suicide that only stupid and/or really sensitive people would do). I used to be a Noob, and with the help of his flaming, I wasn't a Noob anymore, because I hated getting flamed (which I seriously deserved, and maybe a good flogging), and I figured the only way to be not flamed anymore was to become a normal person. And besides, he's not that bad once you get used to him.
Well, when he gets off my case and leaves me alone, I'll be more respectful of him and not before.
Geez, Burrow, he hasn't said anything to you lately. And Jarv. It's one comment. When you girls are ready stop cowering in the closet, come out and face the world.

Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:02:04 PM]Wow, that's great. Don't pay any attention to the haters, it's just that they're jealous and think it isn't important.
Yeah, it's quite hard to ignore them though. Jas0n has ALWAYS been at me since day 1.
I don't even know who you are, let alone hate you to be "at you since day 1". I wasn't even being a "hater" in my post in this thread, just sarcasm. Stop taking everything so seriously.

Bacon Boy said:
Jarv156 said:
JasonBurrows said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepnothing about internet culture, and he's not that bad, sometimes he flames because the other person deserves it, or is an annoying Noob (which is a really degrading thing to be , and deserves a good flaming that may or may not result in Noobraeg and/or irrational suicide that only stupid and/or really sensitive people would do). I used to be a Noob, and with the help of his flaming, I wasn't a Noob anymore, because I hated getting flamed (which I seriously deserved, and maybe a good flogging), and I figured the only way to be not flamed anymore was to become a normal person. And besides, he's not that bad once you get used to him.
Geez, Burrow, he hasn't said anything to you lately. And Jarv. It's one comment. When you girls are ready stop cowering in the closet, come out and face the world.
Well, you can't really do anything about it since this is the internet, and ignoring it still leaves a speck of it in the back of your mind.

But still, he wasn't being serious.

Jas0n said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:02:04 PM]Wow, that's great. Don't pay any attention to the haters, it's just that they're jealous and think it isn't important.
Yeah, it's quite hard to ignore them though. Jas0n has ALWAYS been at me since day 1.
I don't even know who you are, let alone hate you to be "at you since day 1". I wasn't even being a "hater" in my post in this thread, just sarcasm. Stop taking everything so seriously.
But wait, that would require common sense! D:

Jas0n said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
Honest answer now please Jas0n, I want to know once and for all, when you reply to my posts/topics, is it the same or is it hating messages?

JasonBurrows said:
Jas0n said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
Honest answer now please Jas0n, I want to know once and for all, when you reply to my posts/topics, is it the same or is it hating messages?
Wait, we're talking about right now, not the past.

JasonBurrows said:
Jas0n said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
Do you really think someone, anyone, would spend so much time of their life just hating you? The world does not revolve around you, contrary to popular belief. It's not like Jas0n sits around all day and says "Hm, how can I piss Jasonburrows off today?"

Bacon Boy said:
JasonBurrows said:
Jas0n said:
Jarv156 said:
Do you really think someone, anyone, would spend so much time of their life just hating you? The world does not revolve around you, contrary to popular belief. It's not like Jas0n sits around all day and says "Hm, how can I piss Jasonburrows off today?"
Seems like it.
But hey, I'll drop it now, not worth my time.

Yeah, really not worth your time eh? When you go and post it out in the open.

Also, I was more referring to the random outburst of "I'm leaving bawwww"

I hate it when I start a flame war by making a little statement that everyone rages over. owait, I was at the base of it all.

[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:37:02 PM]I hate it when I start a flame war by making a little statement that everyone rages over. owait, I was at the base of it all.
Sorry Nook, didn't know the world revolved around you.
My bad, my geography is off.

[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:37:02 PM]I hate it when I start a flame war by making a little statement that everyone rages over. owait, I was at the base of it all.
Nah, don't worry about it, I started it with my comment. You did nothing wrong.

AndyB said:
[Nook said:
Sorry Nook, didn't know the world revolved around you.
My bad, my geography is off.
Actually, I think I'm floating somewhere over the Pacific Ocean, or am I one of Neptune's moons?

Megamannt125 said:
Gannon? There is no such thing in Zelda 1.
Typo
gannon.jpg

Can't really blame me for it.

Second Quest Swordless progress:

No triforce pieces
5 hearts
Blue ring
Ladder
Power Bracelet
Candle
Whistle
Wand

Plan to have triforce piece 8,1,2, bomb upgrade 1 and the lion key in a bit!

Is it me or is 2nd quest EASIER than the 1st?

Back