You now may call me a true gamer

Jarv156

Bells
Arcade Tokens
<big><big>I REACHED GANNON IN ZELDA 1 WITHOUT THE SWORD, I'm kinda proud of it, doing 2nd quest next!</big></big>

Video proof because you'll accuse me of lying.
http://www.youtube.com/v/o6nKU3o5U9E

im sooo impressed oh my god that is wonderful you deserve a medal for your fantastic display of greatness

Jas0n said:
im sooo impressed oh my god that is wonderful you deserve a medal for your fantastic display of greatness
Awww, that's really nice of you Jas0n, u iz so awesum! :D /sarcasm

Post removed, I've decided what I said was childish and silly. I just get a little peeved when I achieve something I'm proud of and it's shunned by the 'cool kids'.

Oh and Gnome, if you're reading this, how dare you not call me a gamer. I've been playing video games since the Mega Drive/Genesis, I think I know what hard games are...

I was going to watch the video... but scrolled down and saw that last post.

What?

Wow, that's great. Don't pay any attention to the haters, it's just that they're jealous and think it isn't important.

[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:02:04 PM]Wow, that's great. Don't pay any attention to the haters, it's just that they're jealous and think it isn't important.
Yeah, it's quite hard to ignore them though. Jas0n has ALWAYS been at me since day 1.

Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:02:04 PM]Wow, that's great. Don't pay any attention to the haters, it's just that they're jealous and think it isn't important.
Yeah, it's quite hard to ignore them though. Jas0n has ALWAYS been at me since day 1.
Same as for me, why a nasty cyber bully like him is still not banned permanently, I don't know...

JasonBurrows said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
Same as for me, why a nasty cyber bully like him is still not banned permanently, I don't know...
There are plenty of people that are more likely candidates for "perma-banned member of the month" that will probably never be banned.

You can't go whining at every snide remark you get.

"I beat Legend of Zelda without a sword."
"Good for you. What, do you want a medal or something?"
"Meanie head! :'("

^^^Basically the gist of what is going on. Really, suck it up. It's one person's comment. Did it affect you personally? Were you seeking approval from him and when you failed to receive it, you shut down? That doesn't sound that healthy. It's ONE comment out of many. Learn to deal with life, or you'll never make it out in the real world.

TheDoctor said:
Cool, I've never gotten that far on Zelda 1. You, my friend, are a true gamer compared to me.
Although what I have achieved is something very few have done, I would NEVER be able to do a 3 hearts run, I just don't have the patience for that.

JasonBurrows said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
First of all, he wasn't serious, second of all, "cyber bully" is a word that adults and little children that know nothing about internet culture, and he's not that bad, sometimes he flames because the other person deserves it, or is an annoying Noob (which is a really degrading thing to be , and deserves a good flaming that may or may not result in Noobraeg and/or irrational suicide that only stupid and/or really sensitive people would do). I used to be a Noob, and with the help of his flaming, I wasn't a Noob anymore, because I hated getting flamed (which I seriously deserved, and maybe a good flogging), and I figured the only way to be not flamed anymore was to become a normal person. And besides, he's not that bad once you get used to him.

[Nook said:
,Aug 26 2010, 01:21:20 PM]
JasonBurrows said:
Jarv156 said:
[Nook said:
First of all, he wasn't serious, second of all, "cyber bully" is a word that adults and little children that know nothing about internet culture, and he's not that bad, sometimes he flames because the other person deserves it, or is an annoying Noob (which is a really degrading thing to be , and deserves a good flaming that may or may not result in Noobraeg and/or irrational suicide that only stupid and/or really sensitive people would do). I used to be a Noob, and with the help of his flaming, I wasn't a Noob anymore, because I hated getting flamed (which I seriously deserved, and maybe a good flogging), and I figured the only way to be not flamed anymore was to become a normal person. And besides, he's not that bad once you get used to him.
Well, when he gets off my case and leaves me alone, I'll be more respectful of him and not before.

Back