Patchwork chair and lamp
Total: 120K?

May I please order:
Chima geogori dress
Pink Nightcap
Pink Zap Helmet
Tsunokakushi
For 40k?
I'm kinda new to trading so if that isn't fair just name your price.

how much for the following items?

sailboat model

thanks!
Could you do 50k for the top and then 200k for the sailboat?

All above orders will be accepted, and no more will be taken in for the time being. School is starting in 2 days, so I need to finish all my current trades and get settled in school before I can open my shop again.

Could you do 50k for the top and then 200k for the sailboat?

All above orders will be accepted, and no more will be taken in for the time being. School is starting in 2 days, so I need to finish all my current trades and get settled in school before I can open my shop again.

that is fine... your town or mine?

that's fine....can I at least come get the sailboat model now?
Sorry again, but I have other trades I need to do first. It wouldn't be entirely fair to just skip everyone. You're welcome to change your mind about the order if you don't want to wait.

Sorry again, but I have other trades I need to do first. It wouldn't be entirely fair to just skip everyone. You're welcome to change your mind about the order if you don't want to wait.

nah we are cool..please PM me when you have my order ready. ok?

Hi! ^^
I'd like to purchase an aurora screen, a cherry blossom lamp, a boxed figurine and a cherry blossom clock please!
Also, sorry, but would you mind naming a price? Just because I'm not sure exactly what all these items are worth.
Thanks! :)

Thank you, 250k for these items sounds great! :) I've seen that your shop is now closed though - will it still be okay to go through with my order?

Please ignore my order if you HAVEN'T already ordered the items

If you did order them before seeing this, let me know. I will still buy them to save you the trouble xD sorry!

Thank you, 250k for these items sounds great! :) I've seen that your shop is now closed though - will it still be okay to go through with my order?

Yep, I'll fulfill all current orders, but I'm not accepting any new ones. I'll let you know when it's ready!

Please ignore my order if you HAVEN'T already ordered the items

If you did order them before seeing this, let me know. I will still buy them to save you the trouble xD sorry!
I was still ordering other items, so I didn't order yours yet. So no worries. :)

Hey, really sorry to be a pain, was just wondering if my order was ready for pick up? I'll be online all day. Thank you in advance!

Back