Shop Yotsuba's shop! [CLOSED]

✿ Welcome! ✿​

I decided to set up a shop since I have a ton of items I don't want or need, and cataloged a lot of items I see people looking for, so I'd like to sell/trade for them. Also because I want things so I need bells

Do you still have the Icthyo skull? If so, I'll offer 80,000 for it.
I can also make you a signature if you'd like! Let me know what background, colors, and info to use and I'd be happy to make one for something in return.

1. I'm terrible at pricing, so please make an offer. ( I'm obviously not expecting 10k bells for a shirt I can get for 700 bells, but I'd like to be able to make some sort of profit. )
2. All trades will be made in my town. Due to recent events, small trades will be made in the customer's town, and big orders will have to wait a few days to be made in my town.
3. Please stay by the train station. ( If you ask nicely, I'd be glad to let you look around. )
4. Don't run off the paths.
5. Don't steal anything. ( Don't pick up anything, don't shake/chop down trees, don't dig up anything, etc. )
6. If I catch you not obeying the rules, I'll end the session and cancel our trade.

Orderable Furniture

Wallpaper/Flooring

Clothes

K.K. Songs

DLC / Exclusives
Black Rose x 28 Reserved
Blue Violets x 1
Orange lilies x 2
Orange Pansies x 6
Orange Rose x 8
Orange Tulip x 2
Pink Cosmos x 3
Pink Tulip x 1
Red Carnation x 1
White Carnation x 3

✿~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✿

Oranges x 9
Apples x 9
Pears x 9
Cherries x 9
Peaches x 9

Persimmons x 9

Bamboo Shoot x 3

Bananas x 9
Coconuts x 9
Mangoes x 9
Durians x 9
Lychees x 9
Lemons x 9

Perfect Cherries - N/A atm

Red-Hibiscus Start x 2
Pink-Hydrangea start
White-Azalea Start
Blue-Hydrangea Start
Holly Start
Sweet-Olive Start
Pink-Azalea Start

Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Tail
Apato Skull
Apato Torso x 2
Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Tail
Diplo Skull
Fern Fossil
Ichthyo Skull
Ichthyo Torso
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Skull
Pachy Skull x 2
Pachy Tail x 3
Plesio Skull
Ptera Right Wing
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Torso
Stego Tail x 2
Styraco Torso x 2
Tricera Skull
Tricera Torso
Tricera Tail x 2

Silver Nugget
Gold Nugget x 3
Emerald x 4
Ruby x 5
Amethyst x 3
Sapphire

Golden Slingshot
Silver Net x 3
Silver Shovel x 5
Silver Slingshot x 2

Tweeter x2
Bubble Wand x2

**Note that a bunch of the above items will have to be ordered, so it'll take me a day to get it unless I decide to time travel.**

I don't need a veggie basket, and I don't have a picnic basket at the moment. I can PM you when I do if you'd like!
I'll accept the flowers as fair trade for the sunrise lamp and wheat bundle, but I'll need bells or something else if you want the newsprint helmet. ><
And 300k for the carnations is fine!

Well, alright then! Just the Lamp and the Bundle works, 6 of each flower? ^^ (Nevermind the helmet then, I'll just take the flowers!)

Well, alright then! Just the Lamp and the Bundle works, 6 of each flower? ^^ (Nevermind the helmet then, I'll just take the flowers!)
So sunrise lamp and wheat bundle for 6 pink roses and 6 purple tulips, and then 1 red carnation and 1 white carnation for 300k? :)
And sorry about the helmet. If I needed a veggie basket I would've gladly traded that for it. ><

I don't know if you saw it or not, but I said I'd accept 50k for it if you'd like. :p

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm very interested in your cat tower, classroom wall, gallant statue (if it's genuine), meadow vista, skeleton figurine, slushie machine, Statue of Liberty, and top.
I have/can order the following off your wishlist: headband, hot plate, kitchen wall, kitchen flooring, pink lace-up dress, pink tank, polka-dot chair, polka-dot closet, polka-dot lamp, polka-dot low table, polka-dot table, preppy shirt, sweater dress, tokonoma, and washbasin.
Please let me know how'd you like to arrange a trade between these items based on your sense of values. Thanks in advance!

Edited! Sorry for all my careless typos.

Last edited:
So sunrise lamp and wheat bundle for 6 pink roses and 6 purple tulips, and then 1 red carnation and 1 white carnation for 300k? :)
And sorry about the helmet. If I needed a veggie basket I would've gladly traded that for it. ><

I don't know if you saw it or not, but I said I'd accept 50k for it if you'd like. :p

That'd be great, thank you. My fc is 4055 3225 6471

I just came across your Closet Cleanout thread after posting here. So now I'm also interested in your veggie basket, if we could incorporate that in somehow.

Hello there! I'm very interested in your cat tower, classroom wall, gallant statue (if it's genuine), meadow vista, skeleton figurine, slushie machine, Statue of Liberty, and top.
I have/can order the following off your wishlist: headband, hot plate, kitchen wall, kitchen flooring, pink lace-up dress, pink tank, polka-dot chair, polka-dot closet, polka-dot lamp, polka-dot low table, polka-dot table, preppy shirt, sweater dress, tokonoma, and washbasin.
Please let me know how'd you like to arrange a trade between these items based on your sense of values. Thanks in advance!

Edited! Sorry for all my careless typos.
No worries! And I don't have a gallant statue anymore ( sorry, I need to update the lists. ), but I'd be happy to trade everything else for what you listed if you'd like. :)

I just came across your Closet Cleanout thread after posting here. So now I'm also interested in your veggie basket, if we could incorporate that in somehow.
What would you be willing to trade for it? You're free to offer more item(s) from my list or bells if you'd like. uwu

Last edited:
Can I order the sunrise lamp and the cherry blossom clock for 25k :) xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also If I could get the dollhouse dress i'll pay 50k for all :) xx

Can I order the sunrise lamp and the cherry blossom clock for 25k :) xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also If I could get the dollhouse dress i'll pay 50k for all :) xx
Sorry, but I'd prefer to get more than that for the dress. Would you be able to do 100k?

That'd be great, thank you. My fc is 4055 3225 6471
Okay, I can add you and open my gates now since I have it on hand if you want.

No worries! And I don't have a gallant statue anymore ( sorry, I need to update the lists. ), but I'd be happy to trade everything else for what you listed if you'd like. :)

What would you be willing to trade for it? You're free to offer more item(s) from my list or bells if you'd like. uwu

Sounds good to me! I'm going to go order everything and will have it within the next hour.

How many bells would you be asking for the veggie basket? I also, instead, may part with my box of chocolates for it... depending on how many bells you would like for it.

can i have a newsprint-helmet and sailboat model for 400.000 please?

Last edited:
hmm i'll pass on the dress, thanks anyway :) so is 25k okay for the clock and lamp?xx
Okay, sure. I need to order them first so you'll have to wait until tomorrow if that's okay?

Sounds good to me! I'm going to go order everything and will have it within the next hour.

How many bells would you be asking for the veggie basket? I also, instead, may part with my box of chocolates for it... depending on how many bells you would like for it.
I'd like to get around 500k for it since I've seen them go for like 800k.

That would work. Thank you!
Okay, gates are open!

can i have a newsprint-helmet and sailboat model for 400.000 please?
Sorry, but the helmets can go for like around 1 mil. I'd be happy to give you the sailboat model for 200k though.

Okay 1.200.000 for the newsprint helmet And the sailboat!!

PM me please! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to get around 500k for it since I've seen them go for like 800k.

I think I'm going to pass on the veggie basket for now. Lets just continue with our main trade. I actually thought I would be able to order and receive all the items I'm getting for you today, but I turns out I don't. I will, however, have everything you requested tomorrow morning! :D

I think I'm going to pass on the veggie basket for now. Lets just continue with our main trade. I actually thought I would be able to order and receive all the items I'm getting for you today, but I turns out I don't. I will, however, have everything you requested tomorrow morning! :D
Okay, please PM when you're ready then. :)

That's it! I'll add you. Can I come over or will you?

I actually have to order the lamp, so you'll need to wait until tomorrow. Sorry if it's inconvenient.

Back