• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

YES!!!

Bulerias said:
MasterDS lite said:
Yes I can.
Hmm, not easily impressed, are you? 1 in 20K that both my brother and I have it... It's almost like winning the lottery, but better.

;)
...it's not as rare as you think......you probably have something like it but...nvm, well if you say so I guess I have it to =). If I had that game that you used to play music I probably couldn't figured out which button equals which note and then played it.

Also, winning the lottery is uncomparable to anything. Almost anything.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDS lite said:
Yes I can.
Hmm, not easily impressed, are you? 1 in 20K that both my brother and I have it... It's almost like winning the lottery, but better.

;)
...it's not as rare as you think......you probably have something like it but...nvm, well if you say so I guess I have it to =). If I had that game that you used to play music I probably couldn't figured out which button equals which note and then played it.

Someone once said that winning the lottery is as rare as drowning in a bucket.

Bulerias said:
MasterDS lite said:
Yes I can.

;)
Isn't the odds of two particular people have it 100,000,000 to 1. That means there are 12 examples of that logicly.

Possible.

:eek: Of cource, genes can't be considered random.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDS lite said:
Yes I can.

;)

Hmm, so you're doubting the word of 3 professional musical teachers that have said that both my brother and I have perfect pitch? We don't have "something like it." We have the real deal. Not to brag, but it's REALLY rare.

Like I said. Chance of two brothers having it is 1 in every 100 mill.

But then again, if a mother passes on a rare decese to both her children, it can hardly be considered a miricole both got it, because it is a gene thing.

Back