• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

YES!!!

[quote="Shadow_] Uhhh.. why does it say OoT? [/quote]
It says it was played ON the Ocarina of Time, aka the instrument itself.

@ Smart_Tech - I plan for this to become bigger than Numa-Numa.

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Uhhh.. why does it say OoT?
It says it was played ON the Ocarina of Time, aka the instrument itself.

@ Smart_Tech - I plan for this to become bigger than Numa-Numa. [/quote]
Oh... I get it now. Ocarina of Time. That instrument. Yeah.

This is one step closer towards you taking over the world! Congrats!

OMG SOMEONE IS STEALING MY NAME!!! LOOK IN THE RESPONSES AND THERES SOMEONE NAMED TWILIGHTKING!!11!1 arrgh now i'm mad!

oh yeah, good job Bul!

:p

Triforce3force said:
Good job Bul! I can't wait for the next NP.
Hehe.

:p It'll be in Issue 209, if in any, so this is going to be in the issue after the one with the FFIII cover story.

Bulerias said:
Triforce3force said:
Hehe.

:p It'll be in Issue 209, if in any, so this is going to be in the issue after the one with the FFIII cover story.
Don't settle for that! That's nothing compared to your secret goal to take over the world!

He'll start by introducing evryone to flamenco music, while hyptnotising Nintendo with long articles. Soon people will storm in from all over to buy flamenco equipment from his chain of flamenco stores, and all will hail him as leader of the flamenco people. And by hyptnotising Nintendo into making him president, he will send out swarms of nerds to take over every other store in the Western world. Then, when he owns the only sources of food, all will bow down to their new king, Bulerias. With the help of the Japanese, he will soon conquer the entire world!

I know your evil intentions, Bul.

Shadow_] [quote="Bulerias said:
Triforce3force said:
Hehe.

Don't settle for that! That's nothing compared to your secret goal to take over the world!

He'll start by introducing evryone to flamenco music, while hyptnotising Nintendo with long articles. Soon people will storm in from all over to buy flamenco equipment from his chain of flamenco stores, and all will hail him as leader of the flamenco people. And by hyptnotising Nintendo into making him president, he will send out swarms of nerds to take over every other store in the Western world. Then, when he owns the only sources of food, all will bow down to their new king, Bulerias. With the help of the Japanese, he will soon conquer the entire world!

I know your evil intentions, Bul. [/quote]
But do you know how? I do... he is going to unlock the power of digi pen when he is the dean and dig a tunnle to the core and rewrite the history of earth. Or make a game that hypnotizes peoeple...whichever comes first.

Minoranza said:
Shadow_] [quote="Bulerias said:
Triforce3force said:
Hehe.

I know your evil intentions, Bul.
But do you know how? I do... he is going to unlock the power of digi pen when he is the dean and dig a tunnle to the core and rewrite the history of earth. Or make a game that hypnotizes peoeple...whichever comes first. [/quote]
I already explained how.

Back