Mmblu24242

~*Mel*~
Bells
Switch
3824-3298-4598
Feedback
100% (44) +
Last edited:
Hiya, could I please get the 3 ironwood recipes, cherry blossom clock, stacked senmaizuke barrels recipes? And the open frame kitchen, elegant bed and bouquet (black) for nmt?

Edit: can I add mom's cake to the list please? I make that 27nmt?
Post automatically merged:

Also I have a spare book if you're still looking for it?😊

Hiya, could I please get the 3 ironwood recipes, cherry blossom clock, stacked senmaizuke barrels recipes? And the open frame kitchen, elegant bed and bouquet (black) for nmt?

Getting your items together now :) If you're willing to part with the book I'll take it!

your stuff is ready! Send me a dodo code when you are all set! (I did include the mom's homemade cake as well)

Getting your items together now :) If you're willing to part with the book I'll take it!

your stuff is ready! Send me a dodo code when you are all set! (I did include the mom's homemade cake as well)
Aah amazing thank you! I won't be on for a little while (half hour?) Cause just making some dinner, sorry is that ok?😊

Hello :) Can I get the judogi (white), the shell table recipe, the leo sculpture recipe, and the aurora wall? I can trade for the transit seat, a stack of customisation kits, the Nook Inc toilet paper, and a castle tower.
Cheers :)

Hello :) Can I get the judogi (white), the shell table recipe, the leo sculpture recipe, and the aurora wall? I can trade for the transit seat, a stack of customisation kits, the Nook Inc toilet paper, and a castle tower.
Cheers :)
Good morning!! That sounds good to me :) immediately be available to trade anytime after 12pm EST. Let me know when is a good time!

Can I get the:
Kiki and Lala clock
Pompompurin rug
Upright piano?

I can trade the dreamy bed, tennis table, and square bathtub.

Can I get the:
Kiki and Lala clock
Pompompurin rug
Upright piano?

I can trade the dreamy bed, tennis table, and square bathtub.
Good morning! That works for me :) I'll be available after 12pm est to trade if that's ok with you?

Hello! I'm selling a bunch of stuff from my storage that I no longer want.

Either 1 TBT or 3 NMT per item. I'll also trade for something on my wishlist.

Clothing

Furniture

Miscellaneuous Items

Recipes

Rugs, Flooring, and Wallpapers

Edit: I have about 5 stacks of each pumpkin color available (except yellow, I only have 4) for 1 TBT or 3 NMT per stack if anyone is interested!

I will bring the items to you. Thanks for looking!
Hi if its still available can I get
- artsy parquet flooring
-dark chocolates flooring
-circuit board flooring
-dark wood pattern flooring
-mossy garden wall
-old board flooring
-palace tile
-red two toned tile wall
-jacks portrait
-Kiki and lala bed
-bear backpack
-impish wings (white)
-stacked bottle crates recipie
-academic painting (real)

for around 42 nmt :)

Hi if its still available can I get
- artsy parquet flooring
-dark chocolates flooring
-circuit board flooring
-dark wood pattern flooring
-mossy garden wall
-old board flooring
-palace tile
-red two toned tile wall
-jacks portrait
-Kiki and lala bed
-bear backpack
-impish wings (white)
-stacked bottle crates recipie
-academic painting (real)

for around 42 nmt :)
Sounds good to me :) I have your items ready for drop off when you are all set. Send the dodo code my way when you're ready!

Hiya, me again, hope you're well 😊 Could I please get the ironwood cart, iron wall rack and bonsai shelves recipes, and the lacy rug and purple and green shaggy rugs, and the fireworks wall for nmt?

Back