• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: BobRocks20
Style: Fully Finished
Reference(s):
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
Other: So I want me to be holding the Island Tune interface like a tablet and from there I'm using my finger to change the notes a bit. I'm going to be facing the viewer and smiling, and I want the tablet thing to show, too. I'm commissioning this because I run a town/island tune maker thread similar to what kiwikenobi used to do and I want my thread to have a little more flair.
Payment: I'm sorry if this is too low, but would, say, 50 TBT work? I can do 100 TBT if not.

Username: BobRocks20
Style: Fully Finished
Reference(s):
Other: So I want me to be holding the Island Tune interface like a tablet and from there I'm using my finger to change the notes a bit. I'm going to be facing the viewer and smiling, and I want the tablet thing to show, too. I'm commissioning this because I run a town/island tune maker thread similar to what kiwikenobi used to do and I want my thread to have a little more flair.
Payment: I'm sorry if this is too low, but would, say, 50 TBT work? I can do 100 TBT if not.
Sure, I can go with that. I'll add you to the list!

Hi Yanrima!! I'd like to place another art piece please :)

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Her and the guy in his drawing you did before (I gotta get a reference page for him sometime lol)
for Corrie.png

The uniforms they're both wearing. Short sleeves, no shirt underneath. You can see her tattooed arm though. Also the green ball cap hat's text will probably be too small so just a white rectangle in place of the text is fine. Black running shoes for both!
2017.jpg

Other: Can she be giving him a noogie? lololol. Have her trap him in a headlock and rubbing his hair, holding his hat in her one hand that's wrapped around his neck. Could she be wearing her hat on her head but a little off center in order for her side ponytail to be popping out from the back hole of the hat? There's a couple inches of height difference so could she be standing on her tiptoes to reach? Could she be playfully smiling as she "attacks" him? and he has a closed mouth smile but one eye closed as he winces for impact lol
Payment: 400 TBT

Hi Yanrima!! I'd like to place another art piece please :)

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Her and the guy in his drawing you did before (I gotta get a reference page for him sometime lol)

The uniforms they're both wearing. Short sleeves, no shirt underneath. You can see her tattooed arm though. Also the green ball cap hat's text will probably be too small so just a white rectangle in place of the text is fine. Black running shoes for both!
Other: Can she be giving him a noogie? lololol. Have her trap him in a headlock and rubbing his hair, holding his hat in her one hand that's wrapped around his neck. Could she be wearing her hat on her head but a little off center in order for her side ponytail to be popping out from the back hole of the hat? There's a couple inches of height difference so could she be standing on her tiptoes to reach? Could she be playfully smiling as she "attacks" him? and he has a closed mouth smile but one eye closed as he winces for impact lol
Payment: 400 TBT
Thank you for ordering, and added to the list!

Hi Yanrima! ☺️

Username: Dunquixote
Style: Icon (regular)
Reference:
IMG_7028.jpeg
without the flag and different clothes

Top(s):
IMG_7031.jpeg
i’ll dm you the other reference if that is okay 🙂
Other: Pose is up to you. I’d like the cat design be based a bit off of my cat (will dm you the photo) but her colors being red, black and white.
Payment: 300 tbt (let me know if this is not enough)

Hi Yanrima! ☺️

Username: Dunquixote
Style: Icon (regular)
Reference:
View attachment 554475 without the flag and different clothes

Top(s):View attachment 554484
i’ll dm you the other reference if that is okay 🙂
Other: Pose is up to you. I’d like the cat design be based a bit off of my cat (will dm you the photo) but her colors being red, black and white.
Payment: 300 tbt (let me know if this is not enough)
sure, you're added to the list!

Username: axaniao
Style: regular icon
Reference:
Screenshot_20240424-133441.png
7b0b4c8e-5ab8-4550-9e23-6cbb64f3e638.jpeg
Subspace hyperpop.jpeg
Other: you can draw him with or without the gas mask !! im curious to see what you'll do. also please make sure to include the scars on the eye area & mouth area if no gas mask
Payment: 400 tbt

Back